Michigan-Detroit
Options

And the survey says.....

EDIT: GTG will be at Champps.
1 pm Sunday January 17

I can't wait to see everyone there. Please RSVP in the post so we can give them an estimated headcount.

Merry Christmas!
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: And the survey says.....

• Options
    Julz629Julz629 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Erin, you're the best for organizing these!  I voted for CPK so that makes me happy.  I am going to try my best to make it....but could possibly be having to travel all that week and catch a flight on Sunday.  We'll see how it all pans out.
    Photobucket Lilypie Second Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    katiebird1981katiebird1981 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Again, you are awesome!  Please let me know if you want me to make the reservations or do anyting?  I feel bad since I was the one who asked everyone for another G2G....sorry! 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am pretty new to the knot ( joined a long time ago, but now really starting to get into it...lol) and was thinking about joining along to meet some new people. Does everyone know each other or is there a few newbies like me?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    A lot of us have gone to other GTGs and know each other...but newbies are always welcomed!!! :):):)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    sunkissed212sunkissed212 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ooh I love CPK!! Good choice ladies! I will do my best to be there :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic image
    TTC #1 since 8/2010...2 years, 6 IUI's and 1 m/c later...
    08/2012 IVF #1, 2 5-day blasts transferred 8/19 = BFP! Beta 1 (8/28)=241, Beta 2 (8/30)=457, Beta 3 (9/5)=3,813, u/s 9/13=Twins!, u/s 9/21=Surprise...there's one more! TRIPLETS!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Erin, thanks again!!  I'll be there!

I know I mentioned this on your other post, but I work for CPK, although not the one in Troy.  We can definitely do separate checks (although talking with the management about it ahead of time is still a great idea!).  I would also talk to them about having such a large group on a Sunday afternoon--when the mall tends to be busy.  The Sommerset store is in the top ten for busiest CPK's in the country.  And, although I've only been there a couple times, if we have a really big group like last time, not sure if they'll have to split us up like they did at Bahama Breeze when we first arrived.

Our policy is that we don't take reservations, just "call ahead seating" which basically means that we put large parties on a list and do our best to accommodate them.  But if other people show up, they have priority.  I'm not trying to throw a wrench into the plans, just thinking about pitfalls of having a get together at the mall.  I guess a big factor will be how many people attend.  

You're awesome for setting up another GTG.  Thanks!!

• Options
    terbear_86terbear_86 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am definitely already calling for babysitters LOL. I desperately wanted to go to the last one and all of my sitters begged off. Can't wait and am so happy to have something to look forward to after NYE!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Count me in! I haven't been to CPK before, but it I have heard great things about the food. I'm looking forward to meeting more knotties!
  • Options
    leeshab1982leeshab1982 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have a baby shower to go to that afternoon :(

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.weddings.com/Sites/Weddings/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_michigan-detroit_survey-says?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:88Discussion:0ebe09c1-cefa-4706-aa3a-a72c82a28dd2Post:bafee1c4-9320-44cb-83e3-38d92cfd1227">Re: And the survey says.....</a>:
    [QUOTE]awwww! :( Sucks I won't be there! I will miss u ladies!
    Posted by brobin01[/QUOTE]

WHAT?!?  Where are you going to be???
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I know Taryn! I wish I could be there.
    I had a TERRIBLE experience there..I will have to tell you about it over email.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I don't want to go if you're not going!! Cry
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Brobin - we can go to the second choice (Champps)  if that's the  issue. I don't want someone to not come because of the restaurant.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Truthfully, I would prefer Champp's...because of Laura's last post and because of Brandi.  If the mall is busy, the restaurant will be packed...and the no reservation thing would seriously suck if we had a big group. :(  Plus, I want to be able to sit with everyone...not at separate tables. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011

YAYYYYYYY!!!! I am so glad more than one person had concerns!! I get to come! Love Champs!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards