Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

Sunday ups and downs

So its sunday and I'm sad because I have to work.  I'm sad because of Joe Paternos death...sad things had to end on those notes. 

I'm happy that I found a few more venues that I'm looking up to see if I like them better than the one I choose, and I'm very happy my mother wants to go to the Bridal expo with me next weekend. And its going to get up to 74 degrees today! 

Anyone else enjoying the lazy day?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Sunday ups and downs

• Options
    I'm here watching Legally Blonde on ABC family and doing laundry.
    I'm about to have to take the dog out because he is being super whiny this morning.
  • Options
    See, I'm not a fan of 74 degrees in the winter.  I want winter to feel like winter and be cold.  I have a feeling if its in the 70s in the January, we are in for a hellish summer. 

I'll try to keep my comments limited on Joe Paterno.  I had no feelings about him either way up the news stories broke months ago.  So for me, the only sadness I feel about his death is that is really sad that either (a) if guilty, the people who were victimized by him will never seen any sort of justice or (b) if he was not guilty, he will most likely never get to have his name cleared.

Sunday = running errands, cleaning, and studying. Bleh.
    Anniversary Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_sunday-ups-downs?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:102Discussion:aff7e964-2497-4c8e-8bd3-2a3188944fabPost:64aa83c4-1faa-4961-9f9c-6f2cb4913933">Re: Sunday ups and downs</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm here watching Legally Blonde on ABC family and doing laundry. I'm about to have to take the dog out because he is being super whiny this morning.
    Posted by crash2729[/QUOTE]

I love that movie.  Even still.
  • Options
    Ooh, Kathleen, I think that statement has made me miss television more than any other TV event.

I don't care if the weather is warm or cold in the winter, I just want it to stay one way.  My allergies can't take this up and down.
    Anniversary

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_sunday-ups-downs?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:102Discussion:aff7e964-2497-4c8e-8bd3-2a3188944fabPost:48c05858-3aae-4cd7-b02c-b6ade75e877d">Re: Sunday ups and downs</a>:
    [QUOTE]Ooh, Kathleen, I think that statement has made me miss television more than any other TV event. <strong>I don't care if the weather is warm or cold in the winter, I just want it to stay one way</strong>.  My allergies can't take this up and down.
    Posted by professorscience[/QUOTE]
    I know! I would prefer the warm side though. I'm a wimp in the cold.
  • Options
    I like today's weather. I would really like it if Feb 11 was like today.
    ~DFWs Resident Snark~
    I'm not so good with the advice... Can I interest you in a sarcastic comment?
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_sunday-ups-downs?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:102Discussion:aff7e964-2497-4c8e-8bd3-2a3188944fabPost:48c05858-3aae-4cd7-b02c-b6ade75e877d">Re: Sunday ups and downs</a>:
    [QUOTE]Ooh, Kathleen, I think that statement has made me miss television more than any other TV event. I don't care if the weather is warm or cold in the winter, I just want it to stay one way.  My allergies can't take this up and down.
    Posted by professorscience[/QUOTE]

Ditto on the allergies... but warm = worse allergies for me.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_sunday-ups-downs?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:102Discussion:aff7e964-2497-4c8e-8bd3-2a3188944fabPost:d35abae9-5732-43cc-8483-7b46324f92ba">Re: Sunday ups and downs</a>:
    [QUOTE]<strong>I like today's weather</strong>. I would really like it if Feb 11 was like today.
    Posted by FebDallasBride[/QUOTE]
    Me too! Love it!
  • Options
    I started the day narrowing down our 790 wedding photos to 125 for our album. I need to get to 80ish. I got frustrated and had to stop for a bit. So I moved onto cleaning out our closet and went and got my bike all tuned up and fixed. Headed to the lake to ride, and enjoy this beautiful day!! And Wendi, this is perfect wedding weather!! Minus the wind...
  • Options
    It's about time to head to Michael's for 25% off everything...woot!
  • Options
    H just called and said the wind knocked out the power at his cabin.  =(
    Anniversary

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_sunday-ups-downs?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:102Discussion:aff7e964-2497-4c8e-8bd3-2a3188944fabPost:c3cff37e-7533-424c-88b3-95efc22ce8d7">Re: Sunday ups and downs</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Sunday ups and downs : I know! I would prefer the warm side though. <strong>I'm a wimp in the cold.</strong>
    Posted by crash2729[/QUOTE]

Oh goodness me too. Serious titty time when it's cold out.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards