Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul

Re: Thoughts?

• edited December 2011
    Yes, she looks healthy there!! I feel bad for her, her parents are ridiculous, and she obviously has so many issues it's sad.  I am sick of hearing about her all over the news though, just for being a mess!  I NEVER want to be famous! Rich would be ok though ;)
    June 18, 2011 Anniversary LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • edited December 2011
    I vote that the "I want my career back" plea is way way way too late. You've effed up your life, your career, and your reputation on multiple occasions, you disrespected directors, producers, and fellow actors, and now you get to suffer the consequences. Honestly, even in the aspect of her health I think the best thing for her is to get out of the Hollywood scene. Just my unsolicited, outsider opinion
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    I couldn't care less about this person.  I would be happy if I never heard or read about her again...what a waste.
  • tpender13tpender13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    *eye roll*
  • edited December 2011
    Totally agree Legg- she needs out.  But if she's going to stay, I hope she goes the way of Drew Barrymore and actually stays clean and makes a career for herself.  She actually was/is a good actress, so I give her credit for that.
  • edited December 2011
    I was rooting for her up until a couple years ago.  I guess my  problem with her is that she finds someone else to blame for everything that happens to her.  Cocaine in her jeans?  Not hers, they're a friend's.  Can't work with other actors/directors?  It's their fault because they're not giving her a chance.  She's had SO MANY second chances, I'm done with her. 

And as the Fug Girls say, go put on some pants!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards