Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul

Big day is almost here!!

Well, this is it! I will be around here until I leave work at noon today, but wanted to get the standard “signing off” post up now so I didn’t forget! J I have a day of pampering ahead of me today.  After picking up the grooms cake and dropping off all the decorations at our reception venue, my FMIL, a BM, and I will be heading to the nail salon to get our hands and feet pretty.  My FMIL also surprised me yesterday by telling me she scheduled a massage for me this afternoon, so I will get to enjoy that later as well!  

Tomorrow morning will be spent making sure I have all my stuff packed up and ready to go down to FIs hometown where the wedding is and heading down with a few of my BMs.
  Rehearsal is at 6 with dinner following at FILs home.  I am super excited for it…they re-did their whole deck adding a 12x12 area with a roof and a bar…it’s pretty sweet! The dinner is Hawaiian/Tropical themed and the food is going to be amazing!

I am so glad I found these message boards and I KNOW I wouldn’t have found the vendors I did and ideas I had without you guys!
  Plus, it’s always nice to have a place to be an AW without bugging friends and family all the time!  It is so weird that after a year and a half of planning this is finally here!  I will probably be back on Tuesday morning when I go back to work with details and hopefully some pictures!  

Thanks for everything ladies :D
June 18, 2011 Anniversary LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Re: Big day is almost here!!

• edited December 2011
    Yay!  So excited for you Kayla!!  Can't wait to see pictures & hear all about it!  Congratulations!!  = )
  • newlyseliskinewlyseliski member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Woohoo!!!!!!!!  Congratulations in advance :)  Marriage is totally worth it after all the waiting and preparation....  Have a wonderful weekend with your friends and family!
  • colstj1colstj1 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yay Congrats and have a wonderful day! :)
  • edited December 2011
    Congrats!! Very excited for you! (and to see pics next week of course)
  • edited December 2011
    I am sooooo excited for you Kayla.  I can't wait to hear how it all went and to see pictures.  Be sure to take pictures of your cupcake tree all set up and decorated.  I just received mine yesterday.  So excited to start decorating it.  Have fun and take it all in!

PS...wasn't last nights Twins game AWESOME!!!!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_minnesota-minneapolis-st-paul_big-day-almost-here?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:81Discussion:2d7bd5c7-0827-4b33-9eef-e413bd5c1d0cPost:b58267b7-cf28-4895-b02a-4b57d738080c">Re: Big day is almost here!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I am sooooo excited for you Kayla.  I can't wait to hear how it all went and to see pictures.  Be sure to take pictures of your cupcake tree all set up and decorated.  I just received mine yesterday.  So excited to start decorating it.  Have fun and take it all in! PS...wasn't last nights Twins game AWESOME!!!!
    Posted by tegdirb2001[/QUOTE]

<strong><font color="#800080">Bah YES I totally forgot to take those pics for you of the cupcake stand! I am sure there will be pics taken, or I may try and take one today when we pack it up to go!

And yes, awesome game :) Andddd the weather turned out fabulously for the night, too!</font></strong>
    June 18, 2011 Anniversary LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • edited December 2011
    Everything sounds wonderful!  Have a fabulous wedding!
    BFP #3 July 2012 = EDD 4/1/2013
    BFP #2 May 2012 = loss at 4w3d
    BFP #1 January 2003 = 9 year old son

imageimage
    ? My BFP Chart
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Congrats!!
  • brink131brink131 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats! Can't wait to hear all about it and see some pics!
  • edited December 2011
    Congrats and have an amazing day!! Can't wait to see pictures :)
  • drdifabiodrdifabio member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

Have a blast at your WEDDING!!!
    Congrats!!!

• edited December 2011

Congrats girl, you will have a fabulous day!! So excited for you! Hang on and enjoy the ride because it goes by so darn fast!!  See you on the other side :) Cheers!

• EmilyW416EmilyW416 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yay!!! Congrats big days almost here! I cant wait for pics!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • andielizabethandielizabeth member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats!! Can't wait to hear all about it & see some pics. Have fun & enjoy every moment
    image BabyFruit Ticker Created by Wedding Favors
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards