Kansas

Lawrence Salons?

Looking for a laidback salon with some talented hairdressers to do my and my bridesmaids hair the day of. Any suggestions in the Lawrence area? I haven't switched from my old hairstylist in Manhattan yet, so I don't know who is good.

I know I want it to be fun for us all, so happy, relaxed stylists are a must!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Lawrence Salons?

• alpaynealpayne member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Color Studio Salon.  They have a lot of different stylists so they can accommodate large bridal parties, and they have a lot of experience with bridal hair.  They do require the bride to have a trial run before hand, so prepare to add that into your budget.  Hope this helps! 
    http://www.colorstudioonline.com/
  • edited December 2011
    I really like Christina at Hair Experts on 25th St. It has a nice atmosphere and they give you free drinks and stuff which is cool. I've never had her do an updo or anything, but she does a wonderful job cutting my hair.
  • edited December 2011
    Shear Perfection is great- a fun group of ladies. They are off Wakarusa and Clinton Parkway. Can't go wrong with any of them!
  • edited December 2011
    Kevin at Static is AMAZING - I trust anyone there but he's always my favorite :D 
  • edited December 2011
    I agree with Salon Di Marco, or Head Masters.  I'm getting my hair and make up done at Headmasters for the wedding.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I go to Laura at Hair Experts on 25th and Iowa and she has done an updo on my hair before! She's great and personable! (She will also be traveling 2 hours to do my wedding in S.E. Kansas next summer!) :)
  • KittyW11KittyW11 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I really like The Fix, go to Samantha, she's fantastic. I've spent years looking for a great stylist for everyday trims/waxes, as well as hair styling etc., and she is amazing. I will never go to another stylist unless I move out of state!!! The Fix is on New Hampshire, just off Mass St., kinda hidden in a small salon, but don't let the exterior fool you! I don't know if she'll go on site for you or if you have to go to her, buuut she might be worth it!!
  • edited December 2011
    I got my hair plus all bridesmaids' done at Salon diMarco, and they did a fantastic job! Highly recommended.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards