Florida-South Florida
Options

Over it already!

My fiance is a chef and for our wedding his wonderful friends want to cook the food for all of the guests attending the reception. Crazy thing is, Im having a horribly hard time finding a place to hold the reception where outside catering is allowed without a license or a buyout! For the record, these men are reputable chefs in the area. I know its a far cry but is there anyway we can make this happen???

Re: Over it already!

• Options
    Jeni10cscJeni10csc member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
     try miami beach botanical gardens, fairchild tropical gardens, shane center, MAC in South Miami, Alfred DuPont building, vizcaya, palmetto bay, dearing estate ... there are quite a few places where you must hire caterers

HTH
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Cocoplum Women's Club, and Douglas Entrance allow outside catering I think.  Also, the Westin hotels will allow outside catering if you can argue it's for religious reasons, like you're jewish and you need kosher food. Anyway you can argue you're jewish?
    hth
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh man! I think PP answered your question
    Other ladies here know of places, just wait until tomorrow for lots of answers
    Don't worry, I am sure you will find something. You are super lucky to have the opportunity to have awesome chef's catering your wedding

Everything will come together in the end!!
    BabyFetus Ticker Bravado Bras at Nurtured Family
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I don't know if any of those places the ladies mentioned will allow catering by unlicensed professionals, but it's definitely worth looking into!! Good luck!
    :: Lynette & PJ :: 1.22.11 :: For Sale ::
  • Options
    FutureMrsFezzFutureMrsFezz member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hey stinkbutt.  Kiss
    Glad you found the boards.
    The girls on this board are a great resource!  Use them!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic  
    6.6.12 | 7 lbs 9 oz | 20 inches
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards