Michigan-Grand Rapids

Caterer Southwest Michigan

Hello I am looking for a caterer somewhere around Kalamazoo to St.Joe/Benton Harbor. Does anyone know of a good place? We would like to do buffet style and have the price to be around $3500 for 200 people. Thank you!

Re: Caterer Southwest Michigan

• edited December 2011
    I would look at the kalamazoo & portage bridal associations websites. there is maggie, GMC there are a few good ones that we considered but ended up choosing Adeline Leigh out of GR. i know they come down there, but not sure how much they charge. If your going to be down around BH, I'd look to see whats available out of michigan city too. Good luck!
  • edited December 2011
    We are getting married in South Haven and we're using a caterer from GR - Adeline Leigh. Their prices are great and there food is amazing. We actually put our deposit down before even tasting the food after reading all the wonderful reviews about them and their food. There website is http://www.adelineleighwedding.com/ Our wedding isn't for a few more months but we are super excited about the food!

HTH
  • achilvereachilvere member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I agree with pp about Adeline Leigh.  I decided to use them after a friend had them cater her wedding--the food was AMAZING and the prices are great!  Also, I've had to change my date since I originally booked them and they were super nice and accomodating.  They let me transfer my deposit (which was only $100) to my new date.

Oh, and if you do go with them, definitely consider the cheese-stuffed portabello mushrooms.  They're fantastic!
  • amycamilleamycamille member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I agree about Adeline Leigh...that's our plan for our rehearsal dinner. But if you're planning more Kalamazoo, Maggies is very good and incredibly reasonable.
  • poopoo2829poopoo2829 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My sister in law is getting married in South Haven and they are using the same caterer we are, Catered Creations from Grand Rapids. We liked that they are so easy to work with and we've had thier food and it was fantastic. They're website is http://www.cateredcreationsinc.com/.
  • jessig715jessig715 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    No sense in bringing in a caterer from out of town, if you can get one locally---you leave yourself open to a whole host of issues that can arise when your food is travelling 2 hours! Check out CK Catering in the St. Joseph/B. Harbor area---they have amazing food & presentation and their prices are great!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards