Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Options

Reception Venues

Hi!  I just got engaged about 2 weeks ago and am starting to look for reception venues in the Southpointe area or any suggestions for nice venues.  My fiance is from Pittsburgh, but I am not.  Suggestions would be wonderful!!  Thanks! :)
Wedding Countdown Ticker
image174 Invited! image 95 Accept image 60 Decline
image 19 Yet to Respond RSVP Date: May 1, 2012

Re: Reception Venues

• Options
    pantherRNpantherRN member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What's your budget and what's that include?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm not sure what your budget is, but I'm getting married at the Renaissance Hotel in a few weeks and have nothing but good things to say about them.  Beautiful venue, friendly, attentive staff, great food, very helpful with vendor recommendations.  If you're looking to save a bit of money, I know they have discounted packages for Friday and Sunday weddings.  :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am having a small wedding less then 100 ppl, and i was able to afford something beautiful not only b/c we are inviting a small group of ppl but b/c we booked a Friday late afternoon wedding reception to start. We are the reception at the Oakmont Country Club, depending on the number of ppl, what day your wedding will be on, you might be able to have more options then you think! :) hope this helps!
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards