Texas-Austin

Bridal Showers in Austin

Anyone have a good recommendation for a spot to host a bridal shower?

Re: Bridal Showers in Austin

• edited December 2011
    I just went to one at the Aloft in the Domain. They let us decorate and even move some furiture from the lobby into the room we were using. It was a nice space, not sure what the pricing was for renting though.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    It depends on what you mean by "in Austin" and whether you mean a restaurant with a private room or event space (like a hotel, private room, etc.) And do you mean downtown, north, south, etc.?  (Keeping in mind a lot of restaurants aren't open for lunch on weekdays but a bridal shower at night for dinner would be fine.)  The Domain and Arboretum areas have lots of decent restaurants, such as Iron Cactus, Cool River, Las Palomas... downtown has Green Pastures, Moonshine, Z'Tejas, Lambert's, South Congress Cafe, La Condesa... lots of Mexican places in South and East Austin.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I am having mine at Iron Cactus (north Austin location) they rent out the private room with a 400 dollar minimum for lunch events and 800 for dinner events.
    Baby Jaxon born 8/18/2012 @ 9:53am, 7lb 2oz!! At 37 weeks 5 days due to Pre-E via C-section.Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards