Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul

Please?

Married gals want to share their actual timelines?  I'm super nit-picky and this is the one thing that's really starting to stress me.... please share? :)

You can email me, too, if you want- steph0871 (at) gmail.com

Re: Please?

• edited December 2011
    I emailed you the timeline our DOC made for us.  Let me know if you have any questions!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    awesome thanks!

anyone else want to share? :)
  • edited December 2011
    I'd love to see these too :)
  • schmoodschmood member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    steph....i also just emailed you my timeline.
  • edited December 2011
    Just sent you one version of mine - hope it helps.

My Married Lady Bio
    FOR SALE ITEMS Wedding Countdown Ticker

I got married on Friday the 13th!
  • edited December 2011
    Oh I would love to see these too!!  Any chance they might get up in the post, or possibly on someone's bio??

My Planning Bio Updated 9.2.11
    My New House Bio! Updated 5.8.11
    image 356 Invited image 144 will be there! image 212 missing out image 0 holding up the show

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I don't feel comfortable sharing, since personal info wasn't blurred out... if any of you ladies are willing to share publicly (remove all your info), let me know and send me that copy.  I'd love to get some of these posted on the Minneapolis Bio, too!
  • schmoodschmood member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Steph....I just looked at what I sent you and as far as I can tell, all personal info was removed, so feel free to post my list. 
  • edited December 2011
    Mine is in PDF, so it will be some owrk before I have one that is good to post.  But I'm happy to email it to folks if they would like to see it.
  • wittyschaffywittyschaffy member
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Friday, October 9th8:00-12:30  Ladies @ Salon for hair and makeup.  May need to bring 2 cars incase we’re transporting flowers for Gary back to the house.  Go back home and eat lunch and relax for a bit!9:00  guys meeting at Key’s Café in St. Paul for breakfast with Witty.10:30 – Guys at Heime’s Haberdashery across St. Peter Street from the St. Paul Hotel for hot lather shaves.  Check in to Sister and Brother in Laws room at the St. Paul Hotel to get ready in.  Witty to call Photog (insert number here)  with the room number.  I’ll send a cooler to the Hotel with my Dad with food, waters, and snacks for lunch – please do eat.  We don’t want anyone to faint!2:15  -2:45  Photographer at Schaffy's for girl getting ready pictures.2:30-2:55  Photographer at St. Paul Hotel for guys getting ready pictures.2:45 Girls leave for Como2:55 – Guys leave for Como3:10-3:20 – Schaffy and Witty's first meeting pictures at the Pavillion.  (no audience please  - We’re so happy to be celebrating our big day with our crowd of family and friends but we’d love to have just this little bit of time to ourselves before everything really gets going for the day.   We would appreciate your help to keep it a semi private and special moment for us both.)3:30-3:50  Witty/Schaffy pictures outside of Conservatory.  Rain location will be in the Pavilion by the lake.  I (Schaffy) will need someone to hang with us to keep my train from getting gross.3:50-4:30 Bridal Party pictures outside of Conservatory. Rain location will be in the Pavilion by the lake.4:30 – Guests arriving and Bridal Party begins to line up for the processional.4:45 – Service begins5:05 ish until the end of the rental at 6:00 pictures with family and bridal party (if time allows) in the Conservatory.  6:00 – rental ends. Ladies help get Schaffy's dress bustled.  Parents and Ceremony guests drive to St. Paul Hotel.  Get a drink, have some snacks and enjoy the party!6:00-6:20 Bridal party in limo.  Schaffy/Witty will provide a yet to be determined grown up beverage for you.6:20-6:45 Schaffy/Witty get checked in to hotel, view room before guests enter, cut cake, etc. with photog in tow.6:20-6:45 Bridal party please enjoy cocktail hour!6:45 – guests allowed into ballroom for dinner.  Bridal party to have “grand march” so please hang out in the foyer as guest are being seated.  7:00 – Vow video presentation/Schaffy Witty first Dance/Blessing by Pastor once Witty/Schaffy are seated.
  • supersalwasupersalwa member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't get on here much, but mine's in one of my bios - I think the married one! I made it more detailed than necessary, but I think that was just so I could wrap my head around when things needed to happen to get everything in. I was pretty relaxed about the timeline on the actual day :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards