Wisconsin

Dj reviews; The Pros, Juke Box Bandstand

Has anyone out there used and/or heard about Juke Box Bandstand or The Pros DJ service? These DJ's entertain weddings primarily, you can't check 'em out in person...looking for reviews. We're in Southern WI Region. Thanks a bunch  Knotties! 

Re: Dj reviews; The Pros, Juke Box Bandstand

• edited December 2011
    I used Jukebox Bandstand for my wedding and they were fabulous! Very attentive the whole night, great at reading the crowd. Very friendly. I would highly recommend them.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    My sister used Jukebox Bandstand for her wedding 3 years ago and she loved them too. They were very good at keeping people on the dance floor, taking requests, etc. We were going to use them for our wedding but we found Midwest Sound to be a lot cheaper and more in our price range. I have never heard of the other people so I am not sure how they are. Good luck!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • nberneynberney member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Anybody ever use Muzic in Motion?
  • edited December 2011
    We  have booked JukeBox Bandstand and from what I've dealt with so far they have been fabulous.  A little steeper in prices from other DJ's we looked into, but I've been to a couple weddings where they played and have heard good things from other people who have used them.  DJ was something we were willing to splurge on so we went for it!!  GL
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards