Florida-South Florida

Anyone else still up? (and major stressors?)

ugh. I was so exhausted earlier this evening and now I am wide awake. What is wrong with me? Oh yes...thats right.... I am getting marriednin 7 days..... Stress!!!

What is the biggest stress on your mind right now? (I know we all have a million... But what is the one thing that isnon your mind the most?)
Wedding Countdown Ticker 219 Invited imageimage 178 Are coming to party! image 22 Are missing out! image 19 are raising my blood pressure!!

Re: Anyone else still up? (and major stressors?)

• bravesgirl108bravesgirl108 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Erica! Yes... You caught me.... I am wide awake and bored and posted in both my "November 2011" board and this one! Ugh.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker 219 Invited imageimage 178 Are coming to party! image 22 Are missing out! image 19 are raising my blood pressure!!
  • Krysta6Krysta6 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My biggest stress right now is guest lists and the now blown budget! Everyone that my parents said, oh they won't come are now coming and of course want the most expensive meal choice!
  • bravesgirl108bravesgirl108 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Lol Krysta! We are having WAY more people show up than planned also! Making me crazy!
  • Rainbow17Rainbow17 member
    edited December 2011
    I'm at the opposite end.  I'm not meeting my minimum.  I'm 6K short!  Choosing music is getting annoying - what are you all coming out to?
  • Krysta6Krysta6 member
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-south-florida_anyone-else-still-up-major-stressors?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:67Discussion:8b0a7b20-8fe0-4f41-b5f1-f2ced501cb63Post:afbfe071-e801-43b7-84d8-711e96a9f249">Re: Anyone else still up? (and major stressors?)</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm at the opposite end.  I'm not meeting my minimum.  I'm 6K short!  Choosing music is getting annoying - what are you all coming out to?
    Posted by Ninac4116[/QUOTE]

<div>Like at the reception? Give me everything by Pit bull.</div><div>
    </div><div>I'm pretty good at spending money Nina if you need help with your minimum!</div>
  • Danny&Mel2003Danny&Mel2003 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    I still have a ways to go but my guest list keeps growing :(  I am sooo beyond nervous & we've even cut people out and are not giving plus 1's to everybody since we have the same circle of friends
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards