Registry and Gift Forum

Lowes and Home Depot

They may not have a registry...BUT online Lowes has a giftlist builder.

I'm checking it out right now. I'm assuming it's like Target's wishlist you can make, which is nothing but a registry.

If it's similar, we are using this as our home improvement registry for our house!
Anniversary

Re: Lowes and Home Depot

• Ehhh...it wasn't as great as I hoped for.
    Anniversary
  • I worked at Home Depot a few years ago and they did have a gift registry. You can only access it at the store though, and they didn't have scan guns, but it was a registry nonetheless.

My new bff Gayle Forman!

?You can have your wishes, your plans, but at the end of the day, it's out of your control" - Gayle Forman
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Married Bio

Lizzie's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)?????? image

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_registering-gifts_lowes-home-depot?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:34Discussion:bb37bbc4-15b0-4965-9b56-a00144a26d0aPost:d318c9c7-a607-410e-9b33-868ac7bf631a">Re: Lowes and Home Depot</a>:
    [QUOTE]I worked at Home Depot a few years ago and they did have a gift registry. You can only access it at the store though, and they didn't have scan guns, but it was a registry nonetheless.
    Posted by caseyandlizzie[/QUOTE]

We went to Lowes and they discontinued theirs and someone told me Home Depot did the same. I will call and ask myself.

Thanks
    Anniversary
  • That stinks - I was planning to register at Lowe's.  Sear's has some home improvement items, so that may be an alternate choice.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Our HD has one so I think it just depends on the store.
    Trying to Conceive Ticker Anniversary
  • If you have a Menards near by they do a wedding registery.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards