Hawaii
Options

Teasers!!!

I'm married!!! I can't believe how perfect the day went. All of my vendors were absolutely wonderful. I can't say one negative thing about the entire event. I'll post vendor reviews soon. I'm almost finished with all of them.

Barbara Gibson of Terra Photography is so awesome! I cry everytime i look at the pictures! It's obviously going to take time to get all of the pics but here are the teasers she has finished.

http://www.terraphotography.com/index2.php
Click Proofing
my PW is ef07042010

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Teasers!!!

• Options
    lwav8176lwav8176 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations! The pictures look great! I love, love, love your cake/mini cakes!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh man, you look gorgeous! You're right to love your photog - the colours she captured are ah-may-zing!
  • Options
    AKWinterBrideAKWinterBride member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh wow, you were a beautiful bride!!  I love absolutely everything, I'm glad you had such a great photographer to capture it all!  Congratulations!
    Photobucket Photobucket Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Congrats!  Your wedding looked amazing.  Your photographer did a wonderful job.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    You look gorgeous! Everything looks beautiful. Congrats.
  • Options
    55pawsh55pawsh member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats everything looks so beautiful :)  Loved the heart sparklers pix!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Wow what a beauty!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    woooo beautiful!! Your veil is amazing, your makeup looked fantastic, loved all the colors and the sparklers and the MINI CAKES! how cute!
  • Options
    carrieoz_76carrieoz_76 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations on your gorgeous wedding!

So I have to know - were you like so hot you were dying?  Did your makeup melt off?  I think this is my biggest worry these days.  I get all hot and start to sweat just by blow drying my hair in the mornings, so I'm all atwitter about this right now.  :)

I have waterproof foundation and mascara, plus blotting papers, so I'm going to be prepared, but still, I wanna know how other girls are handling the heat (in a wedding dress).
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Thank you all!!!

I was sooo worried about the heat too. I was cursing myself for months leading to the wedding like what the hell was i thinking planning a wedding in hawaii injuly!! I HATE being hot. Well it's too weird, or too perfect! It was seriously rainng the whole week even the day before the wedding and I was freaking out because EVERYTHING was outside and we had no backup plan. But the morning of the wedding, it sprinkled for like 5 minutes right before all the vendors started showing up and then it was beautiful blue skies the entire day!! There was a slight breeze and it was about 80 degrees - totally perfect!! Not too hot at all - thank god! And then it was misting a tad right about 10pm when the DJ was wrapping it up. So perfect! =)

About blotting - my makeup chick suggested going to a public bathroom and getting a huge handful of the toilet seat covers. They are the same as those tiny blotter things but obviously big enough for your whole body! =) She airbrushed my makeup and it tooked as fresh when i went to bed as it did 5 minutes after she finished! And i did plenty of crying and hugging people - Bev is awesome for sure.

• Options
    carrieoz_76carrieoz_76 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wow, lucky you on the weather - so cool!

I never would have thought about the toilet seat cover trick - that's hilarious ... and totally usable.  Thanks!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    everything looked so gorgeous! :)  i love the cake and the mini cakes...too cute!
    Todd & Cari
    7.23.2011~Hale Koa Hotel
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats! Love your pics! Those mini cakes are adorable and looks yummy.
    Ally & Mar | 08.09.10 | The Coconut Club, Oahu
    Planning Bio-updated 06/07 | Married Bio & For SALE items

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks everyone!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards