Pennsylvania-Philadelphia

Any engaged girls want a monogrammed tote bag?

Hey guys - 
I have sporadically been around so some of you may or may not know that I do vinyl decals/shirts/etc.    I am looking to add a new product to my etsy site, and am offering one of these new tote bags to an engaged girl who might want one for themselves.. You would only pay the cost of the blank bag I would be ordering wholesale from my supplier, not the actual charge for the monogramming.   Total out of your pocket $7 and you could meet me in Bucks/NE philly area to pick it up.  I would just need a copy of your monogram emailed to me.

The tote would look like this with your monogram in the center - I can do other colors besides B&W:

**First person to reply gets it - I will be offering one of these bags up for the $7 bag cost

Re: Any engaged girls want a monogrammed tote bag?

• edited December 2011
    VENDOR! VENDOR!

I kid.  :)
  • lalarochellelalarochelle member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I want!!
  • edited December 2011
    Lala - it's yours.  Can you email me your monogram?  kimberly.rock at comcast.net   Thanks!
  • edited December 2011
    so since im not the first how much would it be?
    Anniversary Follow Me on Pinterest
  • edited December 2011
    Hm.. Good question.  I havent quite decided how I am going to price them.  I need to figure out my total costs when I make the first one.  Can you email me and I will let you know once I test this first one out and have a good grasp on my total costs?  I havent gotten an email yet from Lala though, so if she doesnt email in the next day, you can be my runner up :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards