Ohio-Cincinnati

Bathroom Baskets

Anyone doing a bathroom basket and if so what are you putting in yours? Are you doing just womens or mens also?

Re: Bathroom Baskets

• edited December 2011
    wow I've honestly never heard of that!
    Hm, I think the bathrooms at the park are really small! I wouldn't know where to put it
    the wedded pups - large
    jason + katherine - wedded 6.18.2011
  • edited December 2011
    I did.  Don't put too much money into it.  My month board did a poll and most of the stuff got stolen.  I did hairspray, deodorant, mouthwash, cups for the mouthwash, advil, clear nail polish (for runs in hose), a tide stain stick, and.... I really don't remember.  I did buy the baskets at the thrift store for .25/each, because that was one thing I didn't want to keep.  HTH!
  • edited December 2011
    I'm not going to stress out over bathroom baskets, so I'm not going to do them unless someone offers to make it for me.  They by no means are necessary
  • edited December 2011
    I personally think bathroom baskets are a very nice and classy thing to do for your guests (females especially). At the very least, it would be nice to have nicer soap (Bath & Body Works) and a lotion from the same place. When my best friend got married she did that, and the guests all complimented what a nice idea it was :-)
  • clearheavensclearheavens member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Love Its Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I agree, it's a nice place to incorporate your theme and make your wedding look thoughtful.  A wedding I recently went to had a green theme and she put out green products like Garnier, Bath & Body Works green lotion and body spray,  etc.  It really looked classy!  But I wouldn't put anything out there you can't part with like Chanel No. 5 perfume because you're right, these items may get taken.
    Follow Me on Pinterest

BabyFruit Ticker
  • kelklumpkelklump member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    my venue had them already so I didnt have to worry about them.
  • dawnfraleydawnfraley member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The baskets that I have seen had your standard Bath & Body lotions, sprays, & Anti-Bacterial gel.  The spray deoderant was a good idea for the summer wedding I recently attended!  Tissues were something I was thinking about in case the hall didn't have them or have the cheapy ones...not to mention our Wedding being in the winter!   
  • Lisa<3PeteLisa<3Pete member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't think they are required...but I think they are a great idea. One wedding I went to even had some cute individually wrapped candies matching the wedding theme in addition to the basic toiletries, etc. I remember coming out of the bathroom and asking my fiance what he had in his bathroom :-)
  • schroeadschroead member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yes. I'm doing baskets, but not anything extravagant. I'm filling them with ,saftey pins, advil, brush ups, mints,spray deoderant,throw away combs and hand lotion. The ladies will also get some tampons/pads, hairspray, and bobbie pins as well!

Just a little added touch to make them feel welcome!
    !Happily Married!
  • edited December 2011
    Agreed! I am doing them they are a quick and cute gesture!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards