Destination Weddings Discussions

Happy Leap Hump Day!

Good Morning/Afternoon, Ladies! How's one's day going so far?

I've got work all day and the gym tonight. MOH and I have been working on the wedding program. It's almost done! Well, at least the part to be printed.

Re: Happy Leap Hump Day!

• Morning!!  I just want to let everyone know that the subject of the thread makes me giggle.

Anyways....just working away and watching the snow fall.  We have supposed to get 3-6 inches. YAY!!  We are going to try to make it to the gym tonight but it depends on weather.

Kimmy - Do you think that you could add another ticker to your siggy?  Maybe a count down to the day that you leave for Hawaii...you seem to not have enough.  LOL!!
    Anniversary imagemy read shelf:
    Cathy (CathyL7910)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • PS I have a feeling the Kimmy is going to WTF me now....  :)
    Cathy (CathyL7910)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • How would you leap hump? lol Just trying to figure out the logistics :P

My day is going great. Work is a little slow, but its moving... on lunch now. Tonight I am going to visit a friend who recently had surgery (double mastectomy, she's a breast cancer survivor) and bringing her a gift. She doesn't know what yet but I'll post a picture tonight after I give it to her :)
  • I knew saying Leap Hump would start you all talking! I also almost said something in my post about my tickers.  Now I am going to add another one just for Cathy!!!! Maybe even two.
  • New ticker - Days until Cathy is sane.... oh wait, you need an end date for a ticker right? lol
    I'm going to get myself WTF'd yet lol
  • Do it kimmy do it! Cathy, have fun in the snow! Britt, god bless you friend! Well wishes to her It's snowing here too. Big accident by my area but I work 30 min away so not too bad here. Today is our month end where every doctor visit whether in the hosp or in the office has to be entered by today. Which means late appointments = someone staying late. I, of course was told I'd have to stay. F No, do u not see its snow, the roads are bad by my house and THAT IS NOT MY JOB, alright I just heard that they girl who does the job resigned, and she works from home...I WANT THAT JOB!!!! then I don't have to see my b*tch of a supervisor.
    ~jenn~ Photobucket Anniversary
  • Hello Ladies!

I have a movie date night tonight with FI!!  We have also started apartment hunting and are starting to schedule viewings which I am excited about!

I also got an email from David's Bridal that their $99 gown sale begins in a few days so I may just head out to one and take a look...if I don't like one of their $99 gowns, I am sure their other gowns may be on sale too! Yay for hopefully making my first gown shopping trip in March!!!

Hope you all have a great rest of the day!

Cathy & Jenn- be careful traveling in all of that snow!
    Britt- my blessings to your friend!  i hope all goes well with her recovery (my mother's a breast cancer survivor as well)
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Cathy now has new tickers, too. One is for Christmas. I wonder if that's to make sure she doesn't forget what day it is every year. Kiss
  • Haha Cathy's forgetful sometimes... it might be hard to remember
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-theme-boards_destination-weddings_happy-leap-hump-day?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Theme BoardsForum:54Discussion:9235b3ff-bc6a-42e5-95bc-34ae203d0632Post:772b0559-4a28-4e99-b8bc-680734fb1639">Re: Happy Leap Hump Day!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Cathy now has new tickers, too. One is for Christmas. I wonder if that's to make sure she doesn't forget what day it is every year.
    Posted by kimmykupcakes[/QUOTE]
    Well since I am not having any showers, I have to get creative some how right?
  • People are going to hate me on the other boards now...
  • I keep posting any they aren't showing up.  I think that Mod Kimmy is deleting them all...
  • Good morning ladies!  I am working today and am super tired but feeling pretty good.  I worked out last night and I'm proud that I did.  Today though I did something to my back in the morning and it is hurting like no other... hopefully that goes away quickly!  I am debating right now whether to go tanning over my lunch or wait until after work.  I should probably go on my lunch so I can get home a little earlier.  Since I get off at 7 if I tan I don't get home till after 8 which sucks.  I also need to stop at the store for something for dinner.  Plus go to the gym if my back is feeling better!  Have a great day ladies.

Kimmy- Holy lots of tickers batman!!!! LOL!

Our Wedding- June 15, 2012- Jamaica
    imageAnniversary

Samantha's Bio~Updated 5/15/12

DW Siggy Website
  • HA! They are all there. Look, again. Maybe you need a counter to get your eyes checked. HA!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-theme-boards_destination-weddings_happy-leap-hump-day?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Theme BoardsForum:54Discussion:9235b3ff-bc6a-42e5-95bc-34ae203d0632Post:ff954b82-de6a-434a-ad70-33d69f80e7c7">Re: Happy Leap Hump Day!</a>:
    [QUOTE]<strong>Kimmy- Holy lots of tickers batman!!!! LOL!
    </strong>Posted by ehlerss[/QUOTE]
    See Kimmy I'm not the only one!! 

Sam prepared to be added to Kimmy's WTF list.
  • lol!! it's a ticker war...i laughed out loud at your countdown to the weekend Cathy!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-theme-boards_destination-weddings_happy-leap-hump-day?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Theme BoardsForum:54Discussion:9235b3ff-bc6a-42e5-95bc-34ae203d0632Post:ff954b82-de6a-434a-ad70-33d69f80e7c7">Re: Happy Leap Hump Day!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Good morning ladies!  I am working today and am super tired but feeling pretty good.  I worked out last night and I'm proud that I did.  Today though I did something to my back in the morning and it is hurting like no other... hopefully that goes away quickly!  I am debating right now whether to go tanning over my lunch or wait until after work.  I should probably go on my lunch so I can get home a little earlier.  Since I get off at 7 if I tan I don't get home till after 8 which sucks.  I also need to stop at the store for something for dinner.  Plus go to the gym if my back is feeling better!  Have a great day ladies. Kimmy- Holy lots of tickers batman!!!! LOL!
    Posted by ehlerss[/QUOTE]

I added more just for Cathy.
  • I heart this board!
  • This thread seemed a lot longer with the tickers! Wow!

I feel like I need a ticker for something... my wedding is too far out I don't want to be reminded daily that I have 11 months, 18 days, 3 hours, and 43 seconds until my wedding. It'll kill me waiting! I seriously get angry when I see the daily countdown on my profile. I want it to be TOMORROW! :)

Anyways, umm, I applied for a new job! Totally on a whim, and unexpected, and I'm slightly scared I'll get an interview and want to leave my job... which wouldn't be bad. It's an awesome job--it's the GM position at my yoga studio, I love that place so much. It's just not what I'm going ot school for, or what I want to do with my life forever... it also doesn't have great benefits... like hardly any at all... but I love it there!!!!! And c'mon who doesn't want free yoga?
  • Hahah I seriously love all of the tickers!! I am feeling like crap today and don’t know why. I hope I’m not getting sick! I’m so jealous of all of your snow. We are stuck with rain, which is so annoying!

~*~ Ask me about DW Knottie of the Day and Nestie of the Day! ~*~

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I don't want to drive home in it Lora, I will be crying all the way with my nails dug into my steering wheel!
  • Well good afternoon....the ticker war makes me laugh.

Hour and a half more of work, then running errands and working on wedding stuff. Hopefully can make it to the tanning place and get a week's worth so I can get a bit of color before we leave. Heard it might be 90 this weekend though so I can get some pool time in (yes I'm rubbing it in for all you with snow:)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.weddings.com/Sites/Weddings/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-theme-boards_destination-weddings_happy-leap-hump-day?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Theme%20BoardsForum:54Discussion:9235b3ff-bc6a-42e5-95bc-34ae203d0632Post:4b1620a0-be93-4eb6-adf7-7123d86c1523">Re: Happy Leap Hump Day!</a>:
    [QUOTE]This thread seemed a lot longer with the tickers! Wow! I feel like I need a ticker for something... my wedding is too far out I don't want to be reminded daily that I have 11 months, 18 days, 3 hours, and 43 seconds until my wedding. It'll kill me waiting! I seriously get angry when I see the daily countdown on my profile. I want it to be TOMORROW! :) Anyways, umm, I applied for a new job! Totally on a whim, and unexpected, and I'm slightly scared I'll get an interview and want to leave my job... which wouldn't be bad. It's an awesome job--it's the GM position at my yoga studio, I love that place so much. It's just not what I'm going ot school for, or what I want to do with my life forever... it also doesn't have great benefits... like hardly any at all... but I love it there!!!!! And c'mon who doesn't want free yoga?
    Posted by soontobemrsep[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>Good luck with the job! 11 months will go by before you know it. I started at 24 months and 4 months got here so quick!</div><div>
    </div><div>Lora- You need a ticker to make you feel bette!

</div>
  • Alright KIMMY and CATHY I have a bone to pick with you ;)

How come you guys cant get 6 tickers each to work and I cant even get one??? Stop stealing all the tickers!!

LOL JK glad you ladies are having so much fun, this is why I love coming onto this board everyday! Putting wedding planning aside its entertainment too!!

Thanks Ladies!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-theme-boards_destination-weddings_happy-leap-hump-day?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Theme BoardsForum:54Discussion:9235b3ff-bc6a-42e5-95bc-34ae203d0632Post:b980fe2f-50b0-45f4-8436-e2e79f503d28">Re: Happy Leap Hump Day!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Happy Leap Hump Day! : Good luck with the job! 11 months will go by before you know it. I started at 24 months and 4 months got here so quick! Lora- You need a ticker to make you feel bette!
    Posted by kimmykupcakes[/QUOTE]
    I sencond this.  You both need tickers!!  Although at this point Kimmy and I might have enough for everyone!! 

Oh an just so everyone knows, there are exactly 300 days til Christmas.
  • Not much happening with me today.  Still waiting for that baby to come.  My daughter and her FI want it to come today so she has been taking castor oil.  I don't know if it really works but nothing so far!
    Jen2012 - I have 3 feet of snow in my yard and I am very jealous of the thought to 90 degree weather.  It just is not fair!  lol
    imageAnniversary
  • In Response to <a href="http://destination.weddings.com/main.aspx/wedding-theme-boards_destination-weddings_happy-leap-hump-day?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Theme%20BoardsForum:54Discussion:9235b3ff-bc6a-42e5-95bc-34ae203d0632Post:1d7c8baa-6ed2-4a5c-b960-b12c1658ad0a">Re: Happy Leap Hump Day!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Alright KIMMY and CATHY I have a bone to pick with you ;) How come you guys cant get 6 tickers each to work and I cant even get one??? Stop stealing all the tickers!! LOL JK glad you ladies are having so much fun, this is why I love coming onto this board everyday! Putting wedding planning aside its entertainment too!! Thanks Ladies!
    Posted by Kayles16[/QUOTE]

<div>Well, you must not be doing it right. There is an endless supply of tickers! We can help you figure it out, if you like. Well, I will. Cathy isn't much help today. </div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards