Massachusetts-Boston
Options

Ideas for engagement pics in/around Boston

Hi everyone!

I'm hoping to book a session to get our engagement pics done in July with our photographer, Dan Doke.  I'd love to do the pics in/around Boston, so I was looking for any suggestions or ideas anyone has for good places!

Thanks so much!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Ideas for engagement pics in/around Boston

• Options
    edited December 2011
    My FI and I got our epics taken a couple weeks ago at the Victory Gardens on Boylston Street and then walked across and took a few pics outside of Fenway Park.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We actually did our e-pics this past Sunday. We started out in the Public Gardens and just walked around the city from there. They did a lot of "city" pics, so the background was the brick on a building or things ilke that.
    August 2011: E-Pic! Photobucket
    229 image Invited to celebrate!
    191 image Remembered to RSVP!
    26 image Can't make it
    7 image Got lost on the way to the mailbox

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Shazzie116Shazzie116 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Fenway, Public Gardens, Copley Square, Beacon Hill, Government Center, North End, Christopher Columbus Park, Christian Science Center....so many places! I also love shots from the Longfellow Bridge with the city in the background. 

Have fun! :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We did ours last weekend.  We had pictures taken around Fenway Park (outside the park), then walked across the street to the Fens where they had gorgeous flower gardens!  We had a great time!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We're having ours done around South Street, and the waterfront near the Barking Crab...those areas have more of the big city feel with the financial district as a backdrop, awesome restaurants/windowfronts on South Street without having two many strays wandering in front of your photog's lens :)  I've seen some really cool ones taken at the ICA, and Chinatown would be cool too.  I always go for the spots that are a little different :) 
  • Options
    jkeprosjkepros member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The esplanade is also cool, or just about any spot along the freedom trail if you want distinct "Boston" photos. 
    Yay! Finally able to update my signature :)
    by Shannon Sorensen Photography
    My hubby & I rock the frock.
    Bio
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We did ours at the ICA, and in front of a cool blue door just down the street on fish pier. We wanted something very modern looking - since our wedding was sort of vintage style and we knew all the pictures from the wedding would reflect that (so we could have the best of both styles!). 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    The shrubs and vinca part of the Arnold Arboretum is stunningly romantic.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards