• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
September 2010 Weddings

Ugh, I Have A Shitty Printer: Rant!

I just don't get this damn printer of ours.  A few nights ago, I was able to print up a program on heavy cardstock program paper from Michael's successfully using black ink.  So tonight, I'm trying to print another program but in a different color ink.  I just loaded two fresh ink cartridges in the printer since the printer was running low on ink.  Wouldn't you know the damn card stock keeps getting jammed in the damn printer and the program keeps coming out misaligned?  I'm ready to throw this crappy printer out the window!  I went through half a package of program paper, and there's only 50 pieces per package!  I think I will give up and use my parents' printer the next time I see them since theirs is only a few months old!

Re: Ugh, I Have A Shitty Printer: Rant!

• every time you change printer cartridges you should do a realignment test. Look in the software.
    TTC since 2010
    Me: 36, slightly elevated FSH. Everything else (hysterescopy, HSG, b/w) normal.
    DH:30, with super sperm? >200mil post wash
    BFP #1 - May 2011 - m/c @ 8weeks
    IUI #1 - July 26 2012 - Femara = BFN
    Suprise BFP Jan 15 2013. Hope this one sticks!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I was having the same problem with my printer.  My FI stepped in before i dropped kicked the stupid printer out the window and said he would try to find someone in town to print everything.  He called around and found a place to print out our invites and inserts for thirty something bucks.  It saved me on further stress.  
  • This is why I didn't DIY any paper products.  Our printer sucks.  It even took me half a pack of address labels to get the few decent ones that worked.  I ended up having to print them (and my STDs) at work. 
    Photobucket

Anniversary

• I know what you mean, Misty.  I printed my invitation envelopes at work because my shitty printer doesn't seem to like printing envelopes either.
  • I am having printer issues also and have been taking to work to print. I just can't do all the addresses there because of time constraints. I will be going to BJs today to buy a new printer, just in case I need it this weekend to finish the invitations.
  • I say throw it out the window and celebrate!! Thats what ours kept doing when I was trying to print the address labels!
  • In Response to Re: Ugh, I Have A Shitty Printer: Rant!:
    [QUOTE]every time you change printer cartridges you should do a realignment test. Look in the software.
    Posted by diablesse[/QUOTE]

Yeah see I would have NEVER known that LOL. 

How about, everytime you change a printer cartridge, Diablesse comes to your house to realign your printer??
  • In Response to Re: Ugh, I Have A Shitty Printer: Rant!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Ugh, I Have A Shitty Printer: Rant! : Yeah see I would have NEVER known that LOL.  How about, everytime you change a printer cartridge, Diablesse comes to your house to realign your printer??
    Posted by ZoeTheDog[/QUOTE]

The thing is, Suzanne, I did realign the cartridges after putting them in, but this printer just loves to jam when it's anything but regular paper.  FMP ([email protected] my printer)!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards