Not Engaged Yet
Options

Let's Play...

So work is dragging for me today and I thought the board could use a little fun.  Because I never actually filled out the Getting to Know you questionaire, I thought you ladies could ask away.

Feel free to ask me anything!

photo bridalparty.jpg
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Let's Play...

• Options
    What do you do for a living?

Would you rather lick the bottom of your dog's foot or eat a worm?

What is your best childhood memory?
    --------------------------------------------------------------

"You're our early 20's BSC scarecrow. They cower at your maturity." - lennonkdc Anniversary
  • Options
    What do you do for a living?
    Medical device sales.  I sell respiratory and sleep products.  I've heard a lot of snoring during the last 4 years:)

Would you rather lick the bottom of your dog's foot or eat a worm?
    Lick a dog's foot, it would be over faster and wouldn't require chewing.

What is your best childhood memory?
    Tough question because I have lots of great memories!  If I had to choose one, it would probably be weekend sleepovers at my Grandparents house.  They had a special pullout bed for my sister and I to sleep on, we got to eat Drumsticks, and ride around the basement on my dad's old tricycles.
    photo bridalparty.jpg
  • Options
    Have you ever seen a green river?
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_lets-play?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:1a468b08-2ef9-4a9a-bad0-af1fb4515134Post:d6c2833e-4c3a-4a4e-a136-5287198c64d3">Re: Let's Play...</a>:
    [QUOTE]Have you ever seen a green river?
    Posted by jenjenniferf[/QUOTE]

Every time I pass by the Chicago River:)  Although its a little extra green in March.
    photo bridalparty.jpg
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_lets-play?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:1a468b08-2ef9-4a9a-bad0-af1fb4515134Post:9d0c0fa6-584e-47f0-b9b3-21a7fea7b4a2">Re: Let's Play...</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Let's Play... : Every time I pass by the Chicago River:)  Although <strong>its a little extra green in March.</strong>
    Posted by suzie211[/QUOTE]

Yea! That is now what I think of when I think of Chicago.

What were some of your favorite songs in HS?

What countries have you visited/lived in?

What tv shows do you love to watch?
  • Options

What were some of your favorite songs in HS?
    I was oddly obsessed with the 80's for a bit, and think I overplayed anything Chicago. Saturday in the Park anyone?

What countries have you visited/lived in?
    I haven't been to nearly as many as I would like!  Spain and Mexico for now.  My trip to Italy was cancelled last year:(  BF and I are talking England for a possible long weekend this fall.

What tv shows do you love to watch?
    Anything Bachelor related, Revenge, and BF and I recently found a new obsession with Dexter.
    photo bridalparty.jpg
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards