Florida-South Florida

Bacherlorette Party: What are you doing?

My best friend/MOH called me today to get an idea as to what would be my ideal bach party. I thought it was sweet for her to consider what I would want since she and my other BMs will be planning it. I gave her some ideas to consider for now.

It made me wonder.....what are you ladies thinking or hoping of doing for your bacherlorette party?

Re: Bacherlorette Party: What are you doing?

• LoL too funny-- right after I read this post, one of my MOH's texted me saying that when we hang out to catch up this week we have to talk about my bach party ideas.

As of now, I'm thinking an 80's/90's music themed club in either NYC or a diff place that's about a half hr or so from us (we're all in NJ) and a nice dinner.  One of my BM's is FI's niece who will only be 16 in August so I want to incorporate her in the dinner and something else...maybe mani/pedis.  Having a tough time thinking of something for her to be part of.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Nov. SoFla Siggy -Fav. Registry Item- Kitchen Aid from my BP!
  • I've been to a couple bachelorette parties and have tons of ideas I told my ladies from the beginning what I want!

I want the games, the drinking and a night I'll look back on & remember forever! I know that's vague but they know what I want!
  • Im leaving it up to my girls but I told them either a cruise or a couple days in the Keys!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker SoFla August SiggyimageCake Inspiration
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-south-florida_bacherlorette-party-what-are-you-doing?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:67Discussion:22fbb0a0-0189-4a7b-914a-5c7722a87d3bPost:d392b850-9375-498f-8f3a-b53ba6e631ce">Re: Bacherlorette Party: What are you doing?</a>:
    [QUOTE]LoL too funny-- right after I read this post, one of my MOH's texted me saying that when we hang out to catch up this week we have to talk about my bach party ideas. As of now, I'm thinking an 80's/90's music themed club in either NYC or a diff place that's about a half hr or so from us (we're all in NJ) and a nice dinner.  One of my BM's is FI's niece who will only be 16 in August so I want to incorporate her in the dinner and something else...maybe mani/pedis.  Having a tough time thinking of something for her to be part of.
    Posted by DorkyGirl17[/QUOTE]
    I am facing with the same situation of trying to incorporate a BM who is under 21. If we stay within the city then we will have a beach day or a spa day during the day so she can be part of it.
  • my MOH is my sister who will be 16 this october and wanted her to be apart of the festiviites as well.. so I thought the cruise would be perfect for that! My mom and FIs mom wanted to celebrate too, at first I said no lol but if its a cruise why not! :)
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-south-florida_bacherlorette-party-what-are-you-doing?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:67Discussion:22fbb0a0-0189-4a7b-914a-5c7722a87d3bPost:e30a3cd3-011a-4008-9252-4766bf772eaa">Re: Bacherlorette Party: What are you doing?</a>:
    [QUOTE]my MOH is my sister who will be 16 this october and wanted her to be apart of the festiviites as well.. so I thought the cruise would be perfect for that! My mom and FIs mom wanted to celebrate too, at first I said no lol but if its a cruise why not! :)
    Posted by JaxJ128[/QUOTE]
    The cruise idea sounds like so much fun!!!
  • ya I think so too!! A few days with my girls out to sea!!! Hope thats what happens!
  • I think we're doing a joint party up at Disney when we get there. It will just be us and the wedding party. We'll probably just go to dinner and hang out at the hotel.

Nothing crazy but it's what we want! :)

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Originally I'd wanted to do Halloween Horror Nights, because my MOH is 16 and my FI hates scary movies so it would've been a great option. ALOT of Drama later and I've decided to kick my FI out of his house (which by then will be mine because even if I don't live there I'll be paying mortgage) and doing a full day thing. Spa in the morning, lingerie party, then heading to a bar downtown, be home by 1:00 to finish celebrating with my sister and breakfast in the am.
    SoFla December Siggy: Our favorite Holiday pic=Christmas 2011, 3 days after we got engaged 7E8C9975-2584-46D6-9348-98F987844629-655-00000022C95C02AF magicalkingdoms.com Ticker
    Free Disney Tickers https://apps.facebook.com/Disney-Weddings/sites/theprincessandthegator
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-south-florida_bacherlorette-party-what-are-you-doing?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:67Discussion:22fbb0a0-0189-4a7b-914a-5c7722a87d3bPost:acd7016a-f7f4-406a-baf6-efc165f0ee2a">Re: Bacherlorette Party: What are you doing?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bacherlorette Party: What are you doing? : I am facing with the same situation of trying to incorporate a BM who is under 21. If we stay within the city then we will have a beach day or a spa day during the day so she can be part of it.
    Posted by Mademoiselle D[/QUOTE]

<div>I had the same situation, one of my BM's is 13 (my niece) and she so wanted to be apart of everything so the girls planned a weekend thing. Night out for the older ladies and the brunch and in home spa day that my neice and mom also joined us for. Believe me, LOTS of laughs...</div>
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-south-florida_bacherlorette-party-what-are-you-doing?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:67Discussion:22fbb0a0-0189-4a7b-914a-5c7722a87d3bPost:bdf27c76-cfdb-4fce-8205-e5c038114396">Bacherlorette Party: What are you doing?</a>:
    [QUOTE]My best friend/MOH called me today to get an idea as to what would be my ideal bach party. I thought it was sweet for her to consider what I would want since she and my other BMs will be planning it. I gave her some ideas to consider for now. It made me wonder.....what are you ladies thinking or hoping of doing for your bacherlorette party?
    Posted by Mademoiselle D[/QUOTE]

We are going paintballing with all the bridal party and including the groomsmen. We are doing a joint venture because the groomsmen were jealous when I told them what the girls wanted to do lol. The girls and I have never been and so we thought it would be more fun than the usual "girly" activities lol.
  • Married knottie here... I did the cruise and it was the BEST idea ever!!!! I had a large group (16) so a cruise was the easiest way since there is only ONE restaurant, ONE club, and ONE pool area lol... highly recommend them!

Wedding Countdown Ticker image
  • Those all sound like great bach. party ideas!

and umm- what's with the last post?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Nov. SoFla Siggy -Fav. Registry Item- Kitchen Aid from my BP!
  • carl4252003carl4252003 member
    First Comment
    edited June 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-south-florida_bacherlorette-party-what-are-you-doing?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:67Discussion:22fbb0a0-0189-4a7b-914a-5c7722a87d3bPost:d392b850-9375-498f-8f3a-b53ba6e631ce">Re: Bacherlorette Party: What are you doing?</a>:
    [QUOTE]LoL too funny-- right after I read this post, one of my MOH's texted me saying that when we hang out to catch up this week we have to talk about my bach party ideas. As of now, I'm thinking an 80's/90's music themed club in either NYC or a diff place that's about a half hr or so from us (we're all in NJ) and a nice dinner.  One of my BM's is FI's niece who will only be 16 in August so I want to incorporate her in the dinner and something else...maybe mani/pedis.  Having a tough time thinking of something for her to be part of.
    Posted by DorkyGirl17[/QUOTE]

<div>You can always check our 80s Prom Night at Webster Hall... Its a part of webster hall that has a whole 80's night theme.  The fun part is that you get to dress up like a typical 80s high schooler ... and they have actors and fun shows that they do as well .... its definitely a good time if you are looking for a club / 80's theme ... ive been to so many bach parties there since I'm from ny</div><div>
    </div><div>EDIT!!!!! ... forgot to add the link!! haha ... </div><div>
    </div><div><a href="http://www.awesome80sprom.com/" rel="nofollow">http://www.awesome80sprom.com/</a> </div>
    IlanaandDanWedding291of1402Anniversary
  • We actually almost did that when my MOH got marrie, but ended up going to AC for the wknd. instead.  So far I was thinking Culture Club or Breakfast Club.  Have you been to either?
  • Been to Culture Club many times ... It's a good time there ... More club like with tons of 80s music.  Never heard of Breakfast Club.
  • Its also closer to penn so it might be an easier commute .... 
  • Oh cool.  Thanks.  That may be easier for us to commute to so we don't have to worry about transportation.  We're in Hudson and Bergen counties in NJ.  Breakfast Club is in Old Bridge, NJ
  • The cty might be much easier ... no need for transportation anywhere ... train it to penn and culture club is walking distance ... if i remember correctly i think its only a few blocks north and east ... 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards