Utah

Noah's Reception Venue Feedback

Hi,  I'm from Colorado and Noah's which is located in Utah and Arizona is opening a location in Colorado.  The picture look nice.  Does anybody have any feedback on the venue? 
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Noah's Reception Venue Feedback

• edited December 2011
    I just recently went to a wedding at the lindon utah location. It was nice but not as big as I thought it was going to be.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I've been to a wedding reception and a work dinner at Noah's in Draper, Utah.  The venue is really nice.  There are rooms of lots of different sizes, so you can have as much space as you need.  Some rooms are fancier than others with lights and windows, some have adjoining sitting rooms with billiard tables--it just depends on what you want.  There's even a patio that is converted to a skating rink in the winter.  I also know that one of the perks is that you can have your own caterer and bartender.  My fiance was the one who organized the work dinner--he said that it was super-easy to work with the people there and get everything booked.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    They have a lot of other activities in there.  I think it would take away from the purpose of the event.  They have fooz-ball and pool... we had our company christmas party there.  I thought it was good for that, but I wouldn't hold my wedding there.
  • edited December 2011
    My reception is going to be at Noah's in Lindon Utah! I LOVE IT THERE! It is gorgeous, and the people are wonderful! It also has set up and clean up included. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards