Pennsylvania

hair/make-up bethlehem area?

any good suggestions for hair/make-up in the bethlehem area?

Re: hair/make-up bethlehem area?

• edited December 2011
    Are you looking for someone to travel to you or are you willing to travel to a salon day of?
    "If wine is getting in the way of your work, get rid of the work."
    Updated Bio
    E-mail Me!
  • edited December 2011
    ideally i would like them to come to the hotel, but we can travel if need be, i really dont want to spend a fortune on hair and make-up
  • edited December 2011
    In September I was looking for hair and makeup for our Rock the Dress shoot and I found Mandi and Alicia at Just Teasing. They do on location so you may want to check into them. I did not use them b/c of a date conflict.
    HTH
    "If wine is getting in the way of your work, get rid of the work."
    Updated Bio
    E-mail Me!
  • edited December 2011
    this is great thanks so much!!!
  • pinkpinotpinkpinot member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I go to Sanctuary by Michael Perry in Easton (not too far away).  I love my stylist there (Heather) and Michael Perry is probably the funniest person I've ever met. 

http://www.sanctuarybymp.com/weddings.html
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • starzoarstarzoar member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good make up girl is Kari - she's a Mary Kay consultant.  She did my makeup in November and my girls and she is VERY resonable!   She travels to your location as well.  Contact info on her website...
    http://www.marykay.com/karik80/consultantinfo.aspx
  • edited December 2011
    I was just recently in a Wedding and a girl that graduated with the bride (and I went to high school with) did our make-up.  She did an awesome job and didn't charge too much.  She isn't in business with, but has a girl she frequently works with that does hair.  They got hair and make-up done for 9 girls, including the bride and her mom within 3/4 hours, which was great.  Everyone looked amazing.  The make-up artist's name is Candice Ealey, her e-mail is Macmakeup06@hotmail.com.  Good Luck
  • kareo3kareo3 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Shennon Kayal is great!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards