Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Woo Hoo Booked Todd finally - Best picture spots??

Hi i have finally booked Todd i am so excited!
can any of you reccommend the best places to stop on the strip tour for must see photos?
:-)

Re: Woo Hoo Booked Todd finally - Best picture spots??

• Options
    direy25direy25 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sorry, no suggestions on the strip tour but congrats on booking Todd!  I'm sure he'll have amazing recommendations for where to go!
    Married 5.6.11

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

• Options
    MNVegasMNVegas member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We had Todd for 3 hours and went to: Venetian both inside and outside photos, Bellagio again both inside & outside photos. Bellagio fountains are a  must. Also went to MB Valley of the Falls, LV sign and then over the Fremont St. for some more fun, casual photos.

One spot that I loved but unfortunately did not do is at Planet Hollywood chandelier colums.

Todd is great, you will not be disappointed.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    thanks guys!! just looked at the planet hollywood chandeleir columns and they are lush!!! im going to make a note of the above.
    when did you discuss where you wanted to go and what type of photos you liked with Todd? was it on the actual day?
  • Options
    MNVegasMNVegas member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_woo-hoo-booked-todd-finally-picture-spots?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:91Discussion:133235c9-f4fc-4669-ba89-6a80641be0ddPost:46639e0c-dc93-4088-b8bd-7611e7c97c9d">Re: Woo Hoo Booked Todd finally - Best picture spots??</a>:
    [QUOTE]thanks guys!! just looked at the planet hollywood chandeleir columns and they are lush!!! im going to make a note of the above. when did you discuss where you wanted to go and what type of photos you liked with Todd? was it on the actual day?
    Posted by Nadia E[/QUOTE]

I pretty much knew the locations when I booked Todd and let him know. Then followed up with him a couple of weeks before the wedding to do final details. Todd knows the good places to go for photos and time it will take, so just email or call him. He is great to work with.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I booked Todd for our wedding in Oct.  We hired him to do a strip tour (its a package addition on his website) and will do the strip tour on a seperate day because we dont want to make our guests wait in between the ceremony and reception.  We are doing the strip tour 2 days before our wedding and I am buying a second dress for this. 

One MUST that I must hit up is the neon museum boneyard.  Its got all those awesome old neon vegas signs and I have seen some amazing pics from other brides. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards