South Carolina

Myrtle Beach bachelorette party ideas

Looking for some ideas. We have rented a limo for a bachelorette party in February in MB and I'm looking for some ideas for bars/clubs/strip clubs to go to for the bachelorette party. We plan on ending our night at Broadway at the Beach, but looking for some other places/locations to hit before we go to Broadway at the Beach. Any ideas? Much appreciated in advance!

Re: Myrtle Beach bachelorette party ideas

• I need the same advice for my April wedding!
    April 2012 Feb. Siggy Challenge: Honeymoon: Excellence, Dominican Republic Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Maybe late for the February party but def Broadway because it is the best place to go for dancing and fun!  There is a piano bar, there is one place that divides into three bars/clubs with different types of music in each so that's fun.  There is a Martini bar there.  There is a Sushi place in Broadway that is fun to start the night off at for dinner and drinks, or a Japanese steakhouse.  

If you want to do the strip club scene, The Master's would be the nicest one from what I hear, I wouldn't step into any of the others.  

Besides that there are a lot of different places to eat and see.  If you have a better idea of the type of place you want to go or food you would like, ect. I can help you out with more specific places.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards