Military Brides

Can anyone PLEASE help in finding this dress?!?

Hello, this is a friend of mine who is also a military bride, She found this dress at a small boutique a few months ago and after she left she realized it is THE dress . But now she cant find it anywhere. If anyone recognizes the dress, designer or anything or knows where we could get it, it would be so greatly appreciated.
Its a line, sweetheart neckline, beading on the front and bodice, plain in the back with a very small train.

Re: Can anyone PLEASE help in finding this dress?!?

• kyrgyzstankyrgyzstan member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited February 2013
    She should send these photos to the boutique. When I worked at a bridal salon, I knew exactly which dress was which on sight. Even if they don't have it, I guarantee they'll know the designer. 

ETA: It looks similar to an Allure design, but they all copy each other anyway. 

I hate Dave Ramsey
  • It's also kind of similar to this one, which is Casablanca (I'm going through the recesses of my brain to figure out the brands carried in small boutiques, we were Maggie Sottero only). 

I hate Dave Ramsey
  • That's Casablanca.
    I hate Dave Ramsey
  • Hey girles,

Well I ran into the same problem except I found a solution. The dress I was dead set on was on pinterest. The dress was custom made so I was mad that I would never find it again.... I saved the image, went to google images and searched by image. Images that are replicas or close to will pop up. It is like googling with an image instead of words.... Hope that helps. :D

Ang
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards