Hawaii

AW: Our wedding has been blogged!!

Check out our photographer's blog if you get a chance: http://terraphoto.blogspot.com/
There are some more pics of our wedding on it.  : )  AWW I love wedding pics! 

Re: AW: Our wedding has been blogged!!

• maui2011maui2011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Great photos Shannon...gorgeous! J. Smile
  • edited December 2011
    ooohhh WOW!!! The beach ones are my fav!!! Especially where you're looking back. And I love the one of you reading your vows!!! you look gorgeous!!!

Okay two questions:
    Did your lei bother you at all during the ceremony? I want one like that, maybe a little longer, but I don't want it to detract from me/my dress or bug me at all.

What kind of flowers are in your bouquet? I love them!!
  • ETweetETweet member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Shannon, you're wedding was beautiful and so were you! You're photographer was AWESOME! I love, love, love the blue and green combo!
    Congratulations!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • edited December 2011
    You look SO beautiful! Your photog has a lovely warm glow about her pics. Seriously amazing!
  • edited December 2011
    Gorgeous. I love how soft all the pictures are. And I love all the blue and green.
  • carrieoz_76carrieoz_76 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Shannon - I love your pics!  You look gorgeous.  Now, on to the questions.  :)  

Where'd you find your H's white shirt?  I've been trying to find a white button up shirt for FI to wear that's still nice enough to hold up next to my somewhat dressy dress, and it looks like you found one.  

Also, the hair flower - mikiye?  Or someone else?  I want to do a flower and veil during the ceremony w/out it being overdone, and it looks like you accomplished that, too.  I'm really glad to see that it can be done!  :)
  • edited December 2011
    I love the colors so bright. Thank you for sharing.
  • edited December 2011
    I love the colors you used! and I love the details of your candy buffet.  so neat! :)
    Todd & Cari
    7.23.2011~Hale Koa Hotel
  • amyj513amyj513 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    WOWZA!  THose look amazing.  I also love the pick on the beach with you looking back.  You two look so happy!!
  • diorgrl8diorgrl8 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    shannon you looked absolutely stunning! what a beautiful wedding :) love the shades of blue throughout.
  • AngelshannAngelshann member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies!!  I appreciate all the sweet comments : )
  • licia9880licia9880 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Love the pictures Shannon! Everything looked so great!!!

• edited December 2011
    Beautifl wedding and photos!  I love looking at wedding pics...eye candy!!!
    Ally & Mar | 08.09.10 | The Coconut Club, Oahu
    Planning Bio-updated 06/07 | Married Bio & For SALE items

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Ditto what everyone else has said - the pictures are very creative, the colors are gorgeous, and most of all, your HAPPINESS comes through in all of them. Congratulations on putting such a beautiful wedding together!
  • edited December 2011
    Everything is so beautiful, Shannon! And it's awesome that you were totally DIY and it all came together perfectly!  Congrats!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards