Not Engaged Yet

I'm back!

Well, we got back yesterday. The weather in Santa Monica was so nice compared to Phoenix. I wish I could stay there. I hated the traffic even though I didn't have to drive. We went to Venice Beach/Boardwalk, Santa Monica Studios(the people that made God of War) and took a picture with a Kratos statue. We also went to the Promenade and Santa Monica Pier. 

(deleted picture)
Also, don't mind the look on my face- we took like a million pictures of this.I have some pictures of just me, but those of you who are friends with me on facebook saw them. I'll probably delete this picture later on. And now I have to work the next three days and not even at my own store. Boo :(
My birthday is coming up soon, so I should have some pictures for that. We might go to Vegas at the end of September. I have to go get ready for work, but I'll be on later. 
"You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you." -Ray Bradbury 

Re: I'm back!

• edited August 2012
    Sounds like an awesome trip! BTW, you're super cute lady! I don't know if i've ever seen a pic of anything more than just your face...so adorable!! Glad to have you back too - it's been dead around here.
  • I'll probably be a post whore for a while. If you guys are really bored, I can take a picture of me in my work uniform, probably without the apron since my co-worker is borrowing it. Haha. The trip was fun. It was me, Josh, and Josh's best friend. We took a lot of videos because they have a show about playstation stuff and wanted to recored parts of our trip. How have  you been allusive?
  • Sounds like such a fun trip! I've never been out to CA before and I am dying to go out that way some day.

Anniversary

• It sounds like it was a really fun trip :)

• Anything to make this day go faster would be great Midnight! I've been busy, but good. We're heading out to South Dakota for the long weekend, so that should be fun. It's usually a weekend full of drinking, boating and eating...so i'm sure we'll be exhausted when we get back!
  • I guess the picture didn't post from my phone. :( 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards