May 2013 Weddings

Two major checks (link to pics)

Cake!
We met with the fourth, and final vendor for cake and yum! We secured the order with a deposit and that is the last of major vendors I needed to resolve!
http://merryandmarried.weebly.com/mmm-cake.html

Test hair!
I've been contemplating doing my own hair for the wedding, so I thought I'd do a test run to see if I think I can handle doing my own hair. Definitely not perfect, but not bad for my first try. I might try it again soon!

May 2013 Brides Siggy Challenge January- Let Them Eat Cake!
My cake is a 2-tier ivory cake with silver dotted scallops, ribbon and pearl brooch.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Two major checks (link to pics)

• I like your hair!  I especially like your dress!

May 2013 February Siggy: Invitations

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Pretty good for the first try. I bet you'll be a pro by your wedding
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    192 invited image
    69 will be there image
    5 will be missing out image
     118 haven't RSVP'Dimage
    RSVP Deadline: May 3rd
  • Love your hair!
  • Love both!! Nice job on the hair. I don't know if I could do mine that pretty.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Beautiful cake! And the hair looks good as well (along with the dress... fits you nicely)... I think you have the talent to save yourself some money and do your hair yourself, just leave yourself a lot of extra time. My worry would be the curls falling out, but I think that's just the type of hair I have, lol
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_may-2013-weddings_two-major-checks-link-to-pics?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:ea657a87-d1dc-4588-999f-31c9deeef720Discussion:fe85b52a-3da4-4aef-86b2-de70e8a6d822Post:d4486646-c20d-4d53-abc1-3fa47ceac61d">Re: Two major checks (link to pics)</a>:
    [QUOTE]Beautiful cake! And the hair looks good as well (along with the dress... fits you nicely)... I think you have the talent to save yourself some money and do your hair yourself, just leave yourself a lot of extra time. My worry would be the curls falling out, but I think that's just the type of hair I have, lol
    Posted by TogetherPerfect[/QUOTE]

The hair actually held up well, so I think it will be ok there. If I do it myself, I am definitely going to do a couple of extra test runs until Im fully satisfied with the final outcome. I may even do one or two test runs with my mom around, so if I need an extra hand to get the curls in the back, she can help me. I think I could do ok with doing it myself. Its definitely a relief.
    May 2013 Brides Siggy Challenge January- Let Them Eat Cake!
    My cake is a 2-tier ivory cake with silver dotted scallops, ribbon and pearl brooch.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards