Massachusetts-Boston
Options

Anyone know someone who can edit a song (professionally)?

Hi girls! 
Does anyone know someone who can edit songs? I asked my DJ, but he told me he doesn't have editing capabilities and told me to look around... My father and I really love the song "Butterfly Kisses" by Bob Carlisle. However, we really don't want the reference to Jesus in the beginning of the song to be part of our dance/moment (we are not religious and also my mom's side is Jewish). Do you know anyone who has editing capabilities that would do a good job so we can use the song? 

Thanks so much!
Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Anyone know someone who can edit a song (professionally)?

• Options
    Can you try contacting Berklee to see if there is a recording student who would be interested?
  • Options
    LB&SFLB&SF member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    I used Butterfly Kisses as my father/daughter dance at my Bat Mitzvah back in 99.  My dj just played the music part until right after the Jesus part.  Ask your DJ if he/she can do that.
    May 2013 FebSiggy... Invite... Different Type of Ribbon/Knot Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_massachusetts-boston_anyone-know-someone-who-can-edit-a-song-professionally?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:89Discussion:f7c245c0-5b36-44fb-9cc4-74f4ff425e17Post:d44f9742-9f59-4d26-baef-9750e27d4043">Re: Anyone know someone who can edit a song (professionally)?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I used Butterfly Kisses as my father/daughter dance at my Bat Mitzvah back in 99.  My dj just played the music part until right after the Jesus part.  Ask your DJ if he/she can do that.
    Posted by LB&SF[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>Great idea - thanks!</div>
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards