December 2013 Weddings

I feel like I washed up on a desert island

And now I'm reading the cave paintings former settlers have left. What is a pixy_stix? What does it mean?

Husbands should be like Kleenex: Soft, strong, and disposable.

Re: I feel like I washed up on a desert island

• Yup, just like Lost.  76 days ago?!?!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • 1.  I think I like pixy_stix.  I don't remember things.
    2.  I cannot tell you how much Bob's quote in your sig relieves me, because I just realized this five years ago.  I don't care if it was facetious or not.  It comforts me.

I like salad bar, I like Despicable Me, tosh 2.0, I like Connect 4, Freedom of Speech, David Fincher, sidewalk, I like 1-800-SLIM, yo mama jokes, strawberry, Wilmer Valmavelma, Leon J. Panetta, ice skating for fun, not to save life. Cheese. Is for mouse. Are you Mick Mouse? WHY DON'T YOU GET IN YOUR SPACESHIP LIKE MICK MOUSE?
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I hope Ben shows up.
    "That chick wins at Penises, for sure." -- Fenton
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_december-2013-weddings_feel-like-washed-up-desert-island?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:86fad5ed-d98c-49cb-bb5d-a1193bae6f18Discussion:1d6c8d87-161b-406a-a727-69e063ee907fPost:8f486f93-aebd-4c28-a899-46724187ec1c">Re: I feel like I washed up on a desert island</a>:
    [QUOTE]2.  I cannot tell you how much Bob's quote in your sig relieves me, because I just realized this five years ago.  I don't care if it was facetious or not.  It comforts me.
    Posted by *Ombligo*[/QUOTE]

No! I really didn't know!
    I bet her FUPA's name is Shane, like the gunslinger/drifter of literature.--HappyTummy
  • LEONLEON member
    First Comment
    I just wanted to post here to see if it was faster
  • Ok, December 2013 weddings? I didn't realize the knot was so specific.  
  • I love that the old sig pics are back over here.  We must be in season 5.
    3 out of 4 dead babies agree! pepsi is better than coke! - EdithBouvierBeale
    Lordy. Grow some balls and stop lurking. It's like stealing from the internet. Jesuschrist. -- AudreyHorne
    I hate love and marriage. I got married so I could destroy these things from the inside. - NoisyPenguin
    It's a good thing my circle of trust is as giant as my vagina. That only leaves a couple people out. - Cali
  • LEONLEON member
    First Comment
    Wait a minute I just saw Zelda25 over here WTF?  Didn't she used to post on ML?
    I feel weird i am going back
  • This was where the P&CE board came for refuge last time the Nest was broken.  That's where Zelda hangs out now.
    "That chick wins at Penises, for sure." -- Fenton
  • LEONLEON member
    First Comment
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_december-2013-weddings_feel-like-washed-up-desert-island?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:86fad5ed-d98c-49cb-bb5d-a1193bae6f18Discussion:1d6c8d87-161b-406a-a727-69e063ee907fPost:fb075b21-63b7-42f0-a35a-44f890343ad8">Re: I feel like I washed up on a desert island</a>:
    [QUOTE]This was where the P&CE board came for refuge last time the Nest was broken.  That's where Zelda hangs out now.
    Posted by CaliopeSpidrman[/QUOTE]
    Ahhh I see
  • It's time like these when I get a giant fuzzy hard on for the Nest, for making me realize I'm not the only one.  And then I feel extremely lame.  So then I went and got pie.  Apple.
    I like salad bar, I like Despicable Me, tosh 2.0, I like Connect 4, Freedom of Speech, David Fincher, sidewalk, I like 1-800-SLIM, yo mama jokes, strawberry, Wilmer Valmavelma, Leon J. Panetta, ice skating for fun, not to save life. Cheese. Is for mouse. Are you Mick Mouse? WHY DON'T YOU GET IN YOUR SPACESHIP LIKE MICK MOUSE?
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Just seeing what my posts look like over here...

• Tamb is here, all is right with with world again.  Its like Jack showed up.  
  • LOL newb.

• lol! I guess I posted here before at some point. I remember that sig.
  • There, now I feel like my current self again.
  • Dude, I didn't know about Mariah until I saw the quote in Moo's sig. But I also was friends with two kids that I didn't realize were black until HS. I can be a little obtuse sometimes.

I don't recognize half the people here. Did I forget to put on my contacts?

"The meek shall inherit the earth" isn't about children. It's about deer. We're all going to get messed the fuckup by a bunch of cloned super-deer.- samfish2bcrab

Sometimes I wonder if scientists have never seen a sci-fi movie before. "Oh yes, let's create a super species of deer. NOTHING COULD POSSIBLY GO WRONG." I wonder if State Farm offers a Zombie Deer Attack policy. -CaliopeSpidrman
  • Why am I cake? Is the knot trying to tell me I'm fat?

"The meek shall inherit the earth" isn't about children. It's about deer. We're all going to get messed the fuckup by a bunch of cloned super-deer.- samfish2bcrab

Sometimes I wonder if scientists have never seen a sci-fi movie before. "Oh yes, let's create a super species of deer. NOTHING COULD POSSIBLY GO WRONG." I wonder if State Farm offers a Zombie Deer Attack policy. -CaliopeSpidrman
  • hey wait, I was cake, and now I'm champagne. Much more apt.
  • I'm cake and I used to be flowers!

• edited August 2010
    I bet her FUPA's name is Shane, like the gunslinger/drifter of literature.--HappyTummy
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards