Catholic Weddings
Options

NFP supplies :)

I have a basal body temp thermometer from Target (I think it's just the generic one) that I haven't been super pleased with - can you recommend the one you use?

Also, I've seen some of you mention on here that you use an online charting program. What website do you use and why do you like it? Is it free or do you pay a fee?

Thanks!

Re: NFP supplies :)

• Options
    Riss91Riss91 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I didn't like my BBT from Target either. I have this one: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001AM43VY/ref=oss_product

and I use www.fertilityfriend.com to track. I think it's one of the better sites to use. You can do a free version, but I paid the $40 for the year which gives you some extra functions.
  • Options
    Calypso1977Calypso1977 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    i ordered by BBT from Couple to Couple League.  Was pretty cheap, and it came very quickly.  Had been recommended to me, i think, by marissa on this board.  been using it for 1.5 years and havent had any issues or dead batteries.

i tried the fertility friend...its decent, and the basic package is free.  however, i find it easier to just keep a notebook next to my bed with pre-printed charts that i can write right on.  you can download, for free, blank charts at www.tcoyf.com
  • Options
    catarntinacatarntina member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I did my classes through Couple to Couple league.  As part of the registration fee, we had to pay, we got a book of charts, BBT, and the instruction books.  I've been using those charts.  And the BBT that Riss posted is the one that came in my kit.

Also, the instructor told us that any thermometer would work though, as long as it measures in tenths of a degree.  Which all digital ones I've seen do that.
    ---------
    Anniversary

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    clearheavensclearheavens member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Love Its Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I second catarntina on everything she wrote.  And that thermometer came with my CCL kit, too.
    Follow Me on Pinterest

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Alyssa0421Alyssa0421 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    thanks ladies for your suggestions!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I started using this website a couple months ago just to get the hang of it & I really like it. It tracks your period, the length of your average cycle, tells you if your late, peak fertility/ovulation days, etc. So far it's been very accurate for tracking my period, so I assume that it's also accurate for ovulation and the rest as well. HTH!

http://www.mymonthlycycles.com/
    Our baby! image Sadie
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I use the B-D brand thermometer.  My Target one was totally unreliable, and I ordered my current thermometer from the Couple to Couple League.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I didn't like my BBT from Target either. I have this one: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001AM43VY/ref=oss_product

EXACTLY THIS! I guess the Target one sucks all around? I like that the BD one beeps when it's done so it wakes me back up!
    Click Here for Bio Image and video hosting by TinyPic Married June 12, 2010!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards