Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh

Tuesday Fun Poll

Song that always makes you sad?
What was the name of your favorite stuffed animal as a kid?
NSync or Backstreet Boys?
Have you ever dated someone much older or younger?
Have you ever been in a car accident?
Favorite shoes you've EVER owned?
Who was your first roommate?
First celebrity crush?
Whos wedding were you in the first time you were a bridesmaid/flower girl?
What was the first concert you attended?
tattoos or piercings?
What is your favorite sandwich filling?
Do you have any style icons?
What is your favorite color to wear?
Which family member do you most look like?
How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
What part/feature of guys do you like most?
Do you like men with facial hair?
Are looks important?

Re: Tuesday Fun Poll

• CLW102409CLW102409 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'll play...

Song that always makes you sad? Tears in Heaven by Eric Clapton
    What was the name of your favorite stuffed animal as a kid? My lion that I called Tiger!
    NSync or Backstreet Boys? Neither!  NKOTB
    Have you ever dated someone much older or younger? Older... but DH is 2 years younger but that isn't "much" younger
    Have you ever been in a car accident? yes, several
    Favorite shoes you've EVER owned? nine west penny loafer looking shoes that I got for $20.00 at kaufmann's about 13 years ago.  they were the best shoes ever!
    Who was your first roommate? my sister...ha!! college was Cheri and Kristy
    First celebrity crush? maybe Kirk Cameron!  Can't really remember
    Whos wedding were you in the first time you were a bridesmaid/flower girl? 1989 flower girl in my cousin Kathleen's wedding
    What was the first concert you attended? Barry Manilow *hangs head in shame* but i was like 6 years old and had no choice but to like him!
    tattoos or piercings? 5 tats and ears are pierced
    What is your favorite sandwich filling? cheese
    Do you have any style icons? no!
    What is your favorite color to wear? black
    Which family member do you most look like? my dad!
    How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? 2 hours, i'm not a morning person so it's hard to get me moving!
    What part/feature of guys do you like most? teeth and eyes
    Do you like men with facial hair? it's ok.  DH has a goatee all the time
    Are looks important?  yes to an extent!
    image Ivory
  • edited December 2011
    I'll play, I'm already bored at work!

Song that always makes you sad? Christmas Shoes (haha) My mom was fighting cancer one Christmas and to this day it still makes me sad.  She is clean and doing wonderful now!
    What was the name of your favorite stuffed animal as a kid? Didn't really have a favorite stuffed animal. 
    NSync or Backstreet Boys? I was BSB all the way until my slightly cooler and more hip friend convinced me that NSync was much better.  I like/d  them both.
    Have you ever dated someone much older or younger? No. DF is 3 years older then me, but that doesn't seem "much older".
    Have you ever been in a car accident? Yes, rear-ended a 18 y/o who was NOT in school and slammed on her brakes in front of me.
    Favorite shoes you've EVER owned? Oh boy this is hard. I love anything peep toe.  I usually find one style that I love and stick with it.  No particular pair.
    Who was your first roommate? Technically, my sister Wink In college, I roomed with a girl named Gina.
    First celebrity crush? Justin Timberlake
    Whos wedding were you in the first time you were a bridesmaid/flower girl? My mom's youngest sister (my aunt).  I was the flower girl, I was 6 had my hair french braided (?!?) and wore an ugly hunter green dress.
    What was the first concert you attended? Brittney Spears
    tattoos or piercings? Neither.
    What is your favorite sandwich filling? Crunchy peanut butter and grape jelly (yes, I'm still a kid Innocent) or ham and cheese
    Do you have any style icons? Not really, I try to wear "my style" - things that I love.
    What is your favorite color to wear? Blue, white or pink (only a striking resemblance of my wedding colors!)
    Which family member do you most look like? My mom, hands down.
    How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? Ha! Depends on the day and how much time I really have.  On avg. 40 minutes.
    What part/feature of guys do you like most? Eyes and sense of humor
    Do you like men with facial hair? I don't like it on DF, some guys look great with it!
    Are looks important? Not at all.
    Favorite Thing About Fall- Fall Foods, apple pie, pumpkin cookies, apple cider... YUM!

Planning Bio

• ros3392ros3392 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'll be missing you - P. Diddy
    A stuffed bunny named Ginger, after my pet rabbit
    NSync
    DF is 4 years older than me and that's the oldest I've dated!
    Yeah a few.. some idiot rear-ended me two years ago and totalled my car and the car in front of me and I am still ticked about it.. she didn't have car insurance either
    Probably my Nine West boots!
    Lacey, who is also my BM
    First celebrity crush?
    Jordan from NKOTB!
    I was never in a wedding before!
    NSync haha
    tattoos or piercings?
    No tats, I hate needles and I had my belly button peirced but got tired of it and took it out a year or two ago.
    Turkey!
    Love Bridget Bardot's style in the 50's & 60's
    Black or purple
    Spitting image of my mom
    About an hour
    Smile
    Yes, I love when DF is scruffy
    Are looks important?
    Somewhat.. I have dated guys that I would classify as decent looking, not someone I would hit on in a bar.. but really were sweet. I think DF is sexy as hell though and of course a sweetie :-)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    Song that always makes you sad? Skin (Sarabeth) and I'm Movin' On both by Rascal Flatts
    What was the name of your favorite stuffed animal as a kid? Bubaloo
    NSync or Backstreet Boys? NSync
    Have you ever dated someone much older or younger? oldest was 10 years older
    Have you ever been in a car accident? yes, luckily nothing too serious
    Favorite shoes you've EVER owned? Hmmm... I love, love a pair of very high blue stripped high heels that I have... I can't think of others...
    Who was your first roommate? Johnna and Jess... "Jcrew" in college
    First celebrity crush? Jon Bon Jovi... I got a t-shirt and his slippery when wet tape in 1st grade
    Whos wedding were you in the first time you were a bridesmaid/flower girl? My cousin's
    What was the first concert you attended? Adam Sandler
    tattoos or piercings? I have a tattoo (on my foot) and I had my eyebrow pierced... both are stupid IMO (on me)
    What is your favorite sandwich filling? fav. sandwich, jumbo, american cheese on white bread with a tiny bit of mayo (is that the question?)
    Do you have any style icons? I like people's style, but I don't really have an "icon"
    Which family member do you most look like? My sister
    How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? about 40 min.
    What part/feature of guys do you like most? arms/build
    Do you like men with facial hair? eh, depends
    Are looks important? Yes, unfortunately
    RT + JB
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    The only item I will not compromise on...my bouquet of all purple tulips wrapped in a swatch from my Mom's wedding dress.
  • anne513anne513 member
    edited December 2011
    -Never Alone by Lady Antebellum
    -Seth
    -Probably both, I don't listen to them much anymore though.
    -Not much, one year younger and FI is two years older.
    -Yes, two. One was very bad..I was ejected and the kid next to me was life flighted.
    -I love shoes so I don't really have a fav.
    -My sister. :o)
    First celebrity crush?
    -Jesse from Free Willy...I love animals.
    -I've actually never been a BM or flower girl.
    -Green Day and it was amazing.
    tattoos or piercings?
    -2 tattoos (one I just got in June), belly button and my ears pierced.
    -Salami, tomato, and mayo OR a cheesesteak (but not anywhere but Philly).
    -hmmm, I probably have several unconsciously..
    -green or blue
    -I'm the mailman's kid, haha! Maybe my mom? or both.
    -30 min to an hour.
    -Smile and eyes....but who's not a sucker for a nice body?
    -It depends...FI is always clean shaven.
    Are looks important?
    -I think if you love someone they wil always be beautiful to you. I also think people should take care of themselves though.
  • gmc22gmc22 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Song that always makes you sad? Boyz II Men - How do I say goodbye to yesterday

What was the name of your favorite stuffed animal as a kid? A stuffed dog I named Peaches :) I acutally had various sizes of 'peaches' dogs so they were Peaches, mommy Peaches, and Peaches Jr ;)

NSync or Backstreet Boys? Backstreet Boys all the way!

Have you ever dated someone much older or younger? When I was a freshman in collage (I guess I was around 19/20?) I dated a guy who was 27 at the time... Right now, FI is 2 years older than me - which I don't think is 'much' older. Never dated anyone younger.

Have you ever been in a car accident? Not exactly - I was driving my family dog to the groomer when I was younger and it was icy - My car spun around into the side of the road and I ended up with a flat tire...

Favorite shoes you've EVER owned? Probably my wedding shoes! I CAN'T wait to wear them! My first pair of Christian Louboutins :)

Who was your first roommate? Ronna - We roomed together sophomore year of college.

First celebrity crush? Brian Littrell from BSB

Whos wedding were you in the first time you were a bridesmaid/flower girl? I was a flower girl in my cousin Kathy's wedding in 1990.

What was the first concert you attended? My mom took my friend Jen and I to the Toni Braxton concert when we were in gradeschool. It was Toni Braxton and Kenny G... lol - weird combo if you ask me!

tattoos or piercings?  Two tattoos - one on the back of my ankle (heel) and one on my side (along bra line). I have my ears pierced w/ two holes (although I only wear one) and my bellybutton pierced...

What is your favorite sandwich filling? Maple Glazed Honey Ham and cheese - yum!

Do you have any style icons? Hmm - hard one. I have a lot of celebrities who I think dress amazingly but as far as a style icon I might have to say I adore Grace Kelly's style, Gweneth Paltrow, and probably Audrey Hepburn.

What is your favorite color to wear? Probably black

Which family member do you most look like? My mom for sure

How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? About 40 mins from the time I get up to the time I'm out the door.

What part/feature of guys do you like most? Eyes and smile

Do you like men with facial hair? Depends. FI doesn't have facial hair but when he's scruffy I don't like it b/c it hurts! lol

Are looks important? Yes, to an extend. I feel you have to be attracted to your significant other but looks only go so far...
  • ros3392ros3392 member
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-pittsburgh_tuesday-fun-poll-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:116Discussion:2057aae2-ca83-4ad5-a2d7-9add66e76fc9Post:4098de89-4ec9-4d4b-b415-98391900e01f">Re: Tuesday Fun Poll</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'll play... Song that always makes you sad? Tears in Heaven by Eric Clapton
    Posted by CLW102409[/QUOTE]

Oh this song is really sad!
  • edited December 2011
    Song that always makes you sad? "I Will Remember You" by Sarah McLachlan.
    What was the name of your favorite stuffed animal as a kid? Butts- it was a dog with it's butt stuck up in the air. :-)
    NSync or Backstreet Boys? No preference. N'Sync was actually my first concert, but the only reason I went was b/c the tickets were free.
    Have you ever dated someone much older or younger? No
    Have you ever been in a car accident? No, thankfully.
    Favorite shoes you've EVER owned? I'm wearing them- blue platform sandels with a cork heel. No fancy designer- just got them at Payless.
    Who was your first roommate? Amber- we were different personalities, but got along well.
    First celebrity crush? Leonardo DiCaprio
    Whos wedding were you in the first time you were a bridesmaid/flower girl? I've never been either!
    What was the first concert you attended? N'Sync b/c of free tickets. Enrique Iglesias was the first concert I actually really was excited about.
    tattoos or piercings? 1 tattoo- it's a dove with an olive branch in it's mouth with the word "fe" underneath it (means faith in Spanish). I got it 3 days before my 21st b-day while I was studying in Barcelona. I love it!
    What is your favorite sandwich filling? I love topping sandwiches with veggies- lettuce, tomato, cucumbers, etc. Not sure if that counts as filling... I don't like spreads like mayo.
    Do you have any style icons? Not really.
    What is your favorite color to wear? Dark pinks, red, and purple.
    Which family member do you most look like? My dad, since I have darker hair and skin. When my aunt was alive though, I was always mistaken for her daughter.
    How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? About 45 min.
    What part/feature of guys do you like most? Smile. And I love the smell of men's cologne.
    Do you like men with facial hair? Sometimes. DH normally sports it, so I'm ok with it. But he shaved for the wedding this weekend, so I'm liking the clean-shaven look now.
    Are looks important? To an extent. For ex., I think they are in a professional setting (look put together, polished, etc.)
  • dbpsu18dbpsu18 member
    edited December 2011
    Song that always makes you sad? i'm going to piggyback off of JL - Skin by Rascal Flatts - forgot about this one!
    What was the name of your favorite stuffed animal as a kid? teddy... i was real original.
    NSync or Backstreet Boys? BSB at first... then i started in NSync... and ofcourse 98 degrees.. i guess i was way into boy bands.
    Have you ever dated someone much older or younger? nope
    Have you ever been in a car accident? nope
    Favorite shoes you've EVER owned? i love this pair of orange and brown plaid flats i found at payless back in college
    Who was your first roommate? my sister :) in college a girl named liz
    First celebrity crush? potentially JTT - having a hard time remembering the FIRST...
    Whos wedding were you in the first time you were a bridesmaid/flower girl? i was a BM in one of my BMs weddings last year
    What was the first concert you attended? Wynonna Judd
    tattoos or piercings? just have two ear piercings..
    What is your favorite sandwich filling? cheeeese
    Do you have any style icons? one of my college roomates has her own online clothing boutique.. she's my style icon!
    What is your favorite color to wear? i wear alot of black.. and purple.. and lately green - like a kelly green
    Which family member do you most look like? i guess my Dad
    How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? mm about an hour
    What part/feature of guys do you like most? their butts.. no kidding.. their smile.
    Do you like men with facial hair? depends.. only if they can pull it off. DF cannot.
    Are looks important? to an extent!

• edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-pittsburgh_tuesday-fun-poll-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:116Discussion:2057aae2-ca83-4ad5-a2d7-9add66e76fc9Post:57e8e4a7-04c2-4251-a905-a9136cba3424">Re: Tuesday Fun Poll</a>:
    [QUOTE] Do you have any style icons? one of my college roomates has her own online clothing boutique.. she's my style icon!
    Posted by dbpsu18[/QUOTE]

What is her website?! I love finding new clothing boutiques!
    Favorite Thing About Fall- Fall Foods, apple pie, pumpkin cookies, apple cider... YUM!

Planning Bio

• edited December 2011

Butterfly Kisses, as it reminds me of my cousin who passed away when we were younger.

I had a teddy bear that didn't have a name (actually, it is in DS's room now!) but my blanket was named "Brandon Blankie" - after my cousin, haha.

NSync, I guess.

Nope.  A year or two younger or older.

Sadly, several.  The 2 most scary ones:  1)  My whole family was rear ended by an 18 wheeler on the highway - he just ran us right off the road in our new car!   2)  DH and I were rear ended on the highway coming home from my baby shower last year - at 30 weeks PG I was in the hospital having contractions.  (Which thankfully stopped a few days later!) 

Well, the most practical ones are black nine west flats that I bought before an internship in college.  Still so cute and comfy and in style.  :)

Michelle, freshman year of college.

First celebrity crush?

Neil Patrick Harris.  ;)  

My friend Beth's - a few months after our wedding.  

NKOTB, baby!  In 4th grade!

tattoos or piercings?

None, and just my ears

I'm not a big lunchmeat fan - either cheese or PB&J.

No, not really.

Peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeenk!

My brother.

Um, it depends on how long I have, lol.  10 minutes is sadly the new norm, since I value my sleep.  :P  I shower at night, usually.

Smile

Not really.

Are looks important?
    Sure, sometimes.  

Happy Birthday, little man. We love you so much!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Search & Win
    My favorite money saving tip: I've earned more than $300 in gift cards (Amazon, Starbucks, Southwest!) using SwagBucks for internet searching - and you can too! It's FREE and EASY!
  • elishanbelishanb member
    edited December 2011
    Song that always makes you sad?  Cats in The Cradle
    What was the name of your favorite stuffed animal as a kid? How about my favorite Cabbage Patch Doll? I still have her in my spare room, her name is Ginger.
    NSync or Backstreet Boys? I was honestly never a fan of either.
    Have you ever dated someone much older or younger? Nope. Phil is a year older than I am
    Have you ever been in a car accident? Yep I've been in a couple/
    Favorite shoes you've EVER owned? I love all of my shoes it's kind of an addiction. I guess the ones I wore in my E-pics. I find some way to wear those all the time.
    Who was your first roommate?Other than my sisters, this Guy John and a girl named Ro that I met when I moved to FL when I was 20.
    First celebrity crush? First? Bruce WIllis!
    Whos wedding were you in the first time you were a bridesmaid/flower girl? My FSIL last year.
    What was the first concert you attended? I can't remember.
    tattoos or piercings?  I have tattoos behind each of my ears and one on my right hip.
    What is your favorite sandwich filling? I love a good chicken salad
    Do you have any style icons? It changes all the time. I love clothes.
    What is your favorite color to wear? Black.
    Which family member do you most look like? Most people used to say my Dad.
    How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?  Not long.
    What part/feature of guys do you like most? I notice overall posture most and then smile. Smile shows confidence.
    Do you like men with facial hair? Hate it.
    Are looks important? You have to be attracted in some way.
    image.
  • dbpsu18dbpsu18 member
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-pittsburgh_tuesday-fun-poll-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:116Discussion:2057aae2-ca83-4ad5-a2d7-9add66e76fc9Post:0f823c49-8da0-495c-ab9c-f271cb5df719">Re: Tuesday Fun Poll</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Tuesday Fun Poll : What is her website?! I love finding new clothing boutiques!
    Posted by duqcheer04[/QUOTE]

Her website is <a href="http://www.shopmamie.com/">www.shopmamie.com</a> and she also has a blog <a href="http://stylememamie.com/">http://stylememamie.com/</a>  where she shows different ways to style some of the pieces...all of the clothes are under $100!

• Ash2985Ash2985 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-pittsburgh_tuesday-fun-poll-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:116Discussion:2057aae2-ca83-4ad5-a2d7-9add66e76fc9Post:4c7c78b6-57eb-4898-b0e6-ee2635639fff">Re: Tuesday Fun Poll</a>:
    [QUOTE]Favorite shoes you've EVER owned? Probably my wedding shoes! I CAN'T wait to wear them! My first pair of Christian Louboutins :) 
    Posted by gmc22[/QUOTE]

<div>GMC-- What Louboutins did you buy?  I want to see a pic!</div>

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • gmc22gmc22 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ash - I got the very prive peep toes in gold! I'm super excited about them! I was going to get one of the pairs with the glitter all over them but they were so fancy and I didn't want to spend all that money and never really be able to wear them again! Plus they were terribly uncomfortable! The ones I got are SUPER comfy and I'll def be able to wear them with anything after the wedding! I got them from Barney's in NYC. Here they are:

stock photo:

photo i took:

• Ash2985Ash2985 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Mmmm shoe porn.  I'm seriously contemplating a pair of Louboutins or Valentinos for the wedding.  Tea length dress means I need spectacular shoes!  Yours are gorgeous and will look amazing with your dress.

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • gmc22gmc22 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ohh I totally agree! I think your dress NEEDS fabulous shoes!! I do love the Valentino's with a big bow on the front... super amazing. I tried them on in gold but was set on Louboutins! Is there a certain color you are looking for??  Let me know what you decide!!!
  • pantherRNpantherRN member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Song that always makes you sad? Typically, songs and movies don't make me sad, but The Band Perry's song "If I Die Young" hits home right now.
    What was the name of your favorite stuffed animal as a kid? I had a stuffed penguin that I named Mario when I was like 3.
    NSync or Backstreet Boys? I'm an equal opportunity boy band lover.
    Have you ever dated someone much older or younger? I "dated" a guy who was 27 when I was 18.
    Have you ever been in a car accident? One very minor one.
    Favorite shoes you've EVER owned? I had light-up shoes when I was maybe 7. I still haven't found sneakers that compare.
    Who was your first roommate? My friend Colleen from HS, we lived together our freshman year at Pitt.
    First celebrity crush? Uncle Jesse!
    Whos wedding were you in the first time you were a bridesmaid/flower girl? My Uncle's wedding, I'm also in MOH's wedding next July.
    What was the first concert you attended? DMB maybe?
    tattoos or piercings? One tat, three piercings
    What is your favorite sandwich filling? Meat?
    Do you have any style icons? Nah.
    What is your favorite color to wear? Purple or grey...shock that those are my wedding colors?
    Which family member do you most look like? Both of my parents.
    How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? Shower to out the door? 40 minutes.
    What part/feature of guys do you like most? Shoulders/arms...yes I'm strange.
    Do you like men with facial hair? Scruffy, but not scratchy. A day or two after he shaves is perfect, beyond that it hurts!
    Are looks important? Yes.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • pantherRNpantherRN member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    JL-My grandma used to call me Bubaloo when I was a kid, haha.
  • edited December 2011
    Song that always makes you sad? hmmm...can't think of any offhand
    What was the name of your favorite stuffed animal as a kid? it was a Raggedy Ann doll, so was already named!
    NSync or Backstreet Boys? N*Sync
    Have you ever dated someone much older or younger? yes, both
    Have you ever been in a car accident? minor, but yes
    Favorite shoes you've EVER owned? I had these awesome boots from Fashion Bug
    Who was your first roommate? her name was Janet, in college
    First celebrity crush? Rob Lowe
    Whos wedding were you in the first time you were a bridesmaid/flower girl? In my friend's wedding, very early college
    What was the first concert you attended? Oh man, U2 or Depeche Mode I think
    tattoos or piercings? I have both. 6 tattoos, ears and nose piercings
    What is your favorite sandwich filling? PB& J
    Do you have any style icons? I just love classic chic of the 40s. Dresses, hats, everyone just always looked SHARP.
    Which family member do you most look like? my Aunt Alyce, my grandfather's younger sister. Resemblance is almost identical.
    How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? about 45 mins to an hour, depending on if I showered the night before or have to in a.m., feeding the cats, cleaning the litter box, potentially cleaning up cat puke etc)
    What part/feature of guys do you like most? face/eyes/smile
    Do you like men with facial hair? yeah not big ol' beards though
    Are looks important? yep
    Crosswalk
  • edited December 2011
    This made me LOL:

I had these awesome boots from Fashion Bug
    RT + JB
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    The only item I will not compromise on...my bouquet of all purple tulips wrapped in a swatch from my Mom's wedding dress.
  • Ash2985Ash2985 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-pittsburgh_tuesday-fun-poll-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:116Discussion:2057aae2-ca83-4ad5-a2d7-9add66e76fc9Post:5cef02aa-a472-48a2-aa7b-acd9e5c8c83b">Re: Tuesday Fun Poll</a>:
    [QUOTE]Ohh I totally agree! I think your dress NEEDS fabulous shoes!! I do love the Valentino's with a big bow on the front... super amazing. I tried them on in gold but was set on Louboutins! Is there a certain color you are looking for??  Let me know what you decide!!!
    Posted by gmc22[/QUOTE]

<div>THOSE ARE THE ONES I WANT.  I have been lusting over them for months.  I am thinking of getting those in the nude color.  My girls' dresses are a bright green color, so I can't bring myself to get the red ones because that makes me think of Christmas.  But they would look so freaking cute with my dress.</div>

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • ros3392ros3392 member
    edited December 2011
    Ashley- I wanna see a picture!
  • gmc22gmc22 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-pittsburgh_tuesday-fun-poll-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:116Discussion:2057aae2-ca83-4ad5-a2d7-9add66e76fc9Post:8b465ea8-8999-4f72-9208-41763b1fa4f7">Re: Tuesday Fun Poll</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Tuesday Fun Poll : THOSE ARE THE ONES I WANT.  I have been lusting over them for months.  I am thinking of getting those in the nude color.  My girls' dresses are a bright green color, so I can't bring myself to get the red ones because that makes me think of Christmas.  But they would look so freaking cute with my dress.
    Posted by Ash2985[/QUOTE]

Yes!! They are beyond amazing!! Very comfy too! I tried on the gold ones and LOVED them :) I think they would be fabulous with your dress!!! I say go for it ;)
  • Ash2985Ash2985 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I absolutely love them.  My feet are huge though (I wear a size 11) so lots of the shoes I've found, don't come in sizes big enough to fit me.  I think FI might kill me if I spend this much on shoes....

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • edited December 2011
    Song that always makes you sad?  Amazed by Lonestar (long story)
    What was the name of your favorite stuffed animal as a kid?  It was Curious george
    NSync or Backstreet Boys? Neither
    Have you ever dated someone much older or younger? My DH is 11 years older then me.
    Have you ever been in a car accident?Yes-some crazy lady ran a stop sign and plowed into my car.
    Favorite shoes you've EVER owned?  A pair of cheetah print peep toe 4" pmps-love them!
    Who was your first roommate? Erica "E-Dogg" in college
    First celebrity crush?Bon Jovi
    Whos wedding were you in the first time you were a bridesmaid/flower girl? I wasa flowergirl when I was 4 or 5 in my uncle's wedding
    What was the first concert you attended? Bon Jovi-hence the crush
    tattoos or piercings? piercings
    What is your favorite sandwich filling?CHEESE
    Do you have any style icons? Not really
    What is your favorite color to wear?  Blue-any and all shades
    Which family member do you most look like?My mom-I'm finally old enough to admit it.  People see me on the street and ask if I'm her daughter-we look that much alike.
    How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? 15 minutes if I don't get on the computer
    What part/feature of guys do you like most?eyes
    Do you like men with facial hair?Yes
    Are looks important?They are important, but definitely not most important
  • LaFemmeRousseLaFemmeRousse member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Most stuff by Dashboard Confessional and Something Corporate, especially Screaming Infidelities and Konstantie... ahh my emo roots are coming out

Home Bunny... and I still sleep with her!

NSync

I went on a couple of dates with a guy who was like 35 when I was 21 and living in a random place one summer.

Yes, but not a major one- one rear-ending, one hitting a deer

My senior year, my mom took me to NYC for a shopping trip and I got a pair of 5-inch bamboo heeled Gucci shoes that I wore for senior dance.  So amazing and so utterly impractical, but it was my first pair of serious designer shoes and I loved them :)

Like in college?  A girl I'm not really friends with anymore but who was a great freshman year roommate

First celebrity crush?
    Devon Sawa- like in Casper!

One of my BFF's, in Louisville last summer.  She was one of my BMs this year too.

With parents- Celine Dion.  Alone- probably Rusted Root

tattoos or piercings?
    Double pierced ears, although I don't think I've worn anything in the second hole for at least 6 or 7 years

Grilled cheese that also includes avocado, carmelized onions, and arugula

So many!  Stacy London, Cat Deeley, Padma Lakshmi, Christina Hendricks, CZ Guest

Green

My mom and grandma for sure!

45 minutes

I love tall skinny guys with brown hair, glasses, and a nice jaw line.  Good abs don't hurt :)

Eh- it's not my favorite but it wouldn't be a deal breaker

Are looks important?
    Attraction is important, and looks certainly play a part in that.

Pittsburgh sig: Favorite thing about fall= college football!
    Vacation
  • edited December 2011
    -Can't think of any

-Suzy the seal

Nsync

-Nope

-Three and a half-I hit a guy pulling out of a parking lot, A guy backing out of a parking space hit me, I backed into our garage door frame, and I ran over a deer that was hit by the car in front of me

I guess my nike running shoes...They talk to
    me through my iPod...or my hot pink heels :)

Becky, my MOH#1

First celebrity crush?
    Justin Timberlake

My cousin's in 2005

NSync Pittsburgh 1999

tattoos or piercings?
    0 tats (my one sorority sisters does them, and I'm thinking about it) Ears pierced

PB&J with Granola

Not really

Pinks, purples, blues

A younger, shorter version of my grandma

About an hour

Smile, eyes, butt...in that order

not really, but i't wouldn't be a deal breaker

Are looks important?
    Somewhat.  Depends on the situation
    My Bio
    Derp Engagement Photo
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards