Honeymoon Discussions
Options

St. Lucia?

Does anyone have any suggestions for St. Lucia?  We wanted to go to Hawaii but the cost would be too much.  We are thinking that St. Lucia may be a good backup.

Re: St. Lucia?

• Options
    If you go, make sure you book a tour with Cosol Tours!! 

• Options
    OOOh St. Lucia!!! Look into the Sandals properties, they have 3 in St. Lucia and you can go back and forth between all of them!
  • Options
    SuMmErKuTiESuMmErKuTiE member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited August 2010
    Everyone is always so quick to say Sandals in St. Lucia, but there are so many other beauitful less commercialized resorts in St. Lucia. Plus, a lot of people tend to say that Sandals are way overpriced for what you get. I've heard great things about Windjammer, Jalousie Plantation, Ladera, and Jade Mountain. Ladera and Jade Mountain are very expensive, but you could always split up where you stay during your trip.
  • Options
    Hey I am in the same boat as you! We really wanted Hawaii too, but we also want an all inclusive even more. I have been looking at St Lucia a lot lately, and I always keep coming back to the Sandals resorts. Let me know what you find! When is your honeymoon?
    "There are three things that remain - faith, hope, and love - and the greatest of these is love." Corinthians 13:13 Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards