Not Engaged Yet

Monday Madness!!!

So I've only been at work for 2 hrs ( I had the morning off! Wo0t!) but it's CRAZY around here!! We ran out of heating oil at the church ( I work for a charity that is restoring a historical church in Halifax, NS, Canada), our credit card machine broke, our snow company forgot to come plow the driveways/parking lots, I have ranting messages from a major-donor on my machine but I can't get a hold of him, they're decorating the church for Christmas today and we can't find most of the decorations AND my boss is 2 hours late getting here/her cell is off b/c she's Christmas shopping!!

OI!!  Anywho...I just needed to vent a bit...how is everyone else? lol

"Popular on the internetz..."

Canada is kind of like a whole other world with new things to discover that us americans only dream of. - Narwhal
Paige I would like to profess my love for you and your brilliant mind. - breezerb
Murried Bio

Re: Monday Madness!!!

• hetshuphetshup member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wow, that sounds like a FANTASTIC day. It can't be that cold there, right, RIGHT?!? But that really sucks, we've been pretty quiet all day. A bit busy in the morning and now it's tapering off. I think the big pre-Christmas rush is done and now no one wants financial advice.

I hope things get better for you.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • PaigeMcCPaigeMcC member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It was only -4 degrees (C) yesterday so it wasn't horribly cold...but it still sucked!haha  We got oil this morning at 8 a.m. so it's getting toasty now:)

"Popular on the internetz..."

Canada is kind of like a whole other world with new things to discover that us americans only dream of. - Narwhal
    Paige I would like to profess my love for you and your brilliant mind. - breezerb
    Murried Bio
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards