California-Los Angeles
Options

Four Seasons Westlake Village - ADVICE PLEASE

Hi All ..I am thinking about having my wedding next summer at the Four Seasons in Westlake Village. Has anyone had a wedding there or have pictures i could see?

Re: Four Seasons Westlake Village - ADVICE PLEASE

• Options
    My friend got married there in July 2011.  Wedding was fantastic!  It was very hot during the day and at the beginning of her ceremony (which was outside), but during cocktail hour the sun set and it was gorgeous.  The ballroom for the reception was nice, but it was a ballroom...  Food was good, they did a sit down dinner.  And the cake was delish!  (I think you have to use their baker, but you can request whatever kind of cake you want)   As hotel guests we also got to use the pool and spa which was nice. 
  • Options
    DO you have pictures of the wedding? I would love to see!
  • Options
    check out this pics on my photogs blog. hope it helps =)
    http://natalylemusphoto.blogspot.com/2012/02/linda-anthony-married.html
  • Options
    Hi there! I'm a fellow knottie/bride-to-be, but I'm also the PR/Marketing coordinator for this Four Seasons property. :) You will be hard-pressed to find a better location in Southern California for your wedding! In addition to the legendary Four Seasons service, there are several versatile and breathtaking venues here to choose from, both outdoor and indoor. While we do have some stunning photography on our website, I definitely think you'll get a better sense of place by seeing real weddings. I strongly encourage you to visit our Pinterest page (http://pinterest.com/fswestlake/) where we have several designated boards for the modern "LuxBride," with some of our favorite photos from weddings here. Feel free to call our catering dept if you are interested in more information: 818-575-3050. Hope this info helps, and best of luck to you with your wedding plans! - Allie
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards