Missouri-Kansas City

Wedding update

Hi ladies,

I just wanted to pop in and thank you for your congratulations and well wishes. Our wedding day was fantastic. Best day ever. Perfect, perfect, perfect.

Some things I would recommend:
-makeup artist and fake lashes- my husband said he noticed my eyes first!
- A brooch, ribbon or personal touch on your dress - everyone said my brooch made my dress.
- My photographer- Blue Rue Studio Photography. Aaron Newell and his wife, Stacy are AWEsome. (They even bought us Wendy's :) )
- I can't recommend her persay, but my mother-in-law made my cake. It was the show stopper. Seriously, check out my blog, www.queenofquirky.com for pics.
-The Q Hotel - our guests really loved it, and we enjoyed the honeymoon suite
-Blue Pot Catering - we had hot dogs, nachos and pretzles. Everyone loved it. Tasty unique food made everyone happy. But our caterer still kept it upscale with homemade condiments including pestos, mustards, relishes and salsas.
-The Mission Theatre - Ryan is the nicest guy and would bend over backwards for you.
-  Floral Expressions by Raenell - she is awesome. Beautiful, beautiful  red roses for me and white bouquets for my girls.

Ok, so that is it. Stay in touch. I'm on twitter and always blogging. You can fan my facebook page if you want to get updates - Queen of Quirky.

I'll be at the bridal show on March 14. Stop by and see me at the Blue Rue Photogrpahy booth. I'd LOVE to meet you!!!! I'll post a link to my proofs when they are ready so you can see those too!

Re: Wedding update

• edited December 2011
    THANK YOU for the update and all the tips!! Congrats to you!! I'm so glad everything was perfect!!
  • HammysGirlHammysGirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you for the update. I'm so glad your day went so smoothly! I'll look for your FB page. I didn't get to make it to the last PWG fair but I'm hoping to this time. If so, I'll stop by & say hi! :-)

Congratulations, again!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards