Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul

Where to go for facials? Aveda Institute?

I've never had one before, so I was thinking I'd try it out in the next couple weeks to see how my skin reacts. (I have sensitive skin) So where do you guys suggest? Preferably Minneapolis or St Paul, and not too expensive. I was thinking about the Aveda Institute since that's pretty close to where I live. Have any of you been there before? Thanks!

Re: Where to go for facials? Aveda Institute?

• hjh444hjh444 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Someone on this board recommeded the T-spa academy in New Hope a while ago...i have an appt for a facial tomorrow! www.tspacademy.com
    The are $19-$49 for an hour and 15 minute facial
  • Suszq002Suszq002 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I just had a facial at the Aveda Institute on Tuesday night.  It was wonderful!  They customize your facial to your skin type.  You get some nice arm and upper back massage as well as some aroma therapy.  I loved it!  So relaxing and rejuvenating.   I do have to forewarn you though… you may break out after it which is totally normal.  I always get a few little breakouts after a facial, but overall my skin looks and feels great!

• edited December 2011
    I have super sensitive skin too and was nervous to get a facial this first time. I went to Phresh on Grand Ave. and loved it. My skin was so clear and bright for my wedding. Highly recommended!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards