Florida-South Florida

TMI VENT I cannot find a Bra or corset for the dress

I went to 3 victorias secret stores and they did not have my Bra Size...At one of the stores the sales clerk took my measurement and she told me " Well you wear a 36 DDD" I was floored,Great! Finding a 34DD was a pain already so now I went up a size....I went to macy's and also nothing....I can't help but feel bad about it :(

Anyone have any idea where I can find a Bra, other than Cacique( I have a small back)
TIA
South Florida July Siggy Challenge-Bouquet image . image image ................. Invited:120image Attending:121 image Declined:001image Not Yet Replied:0image RSVP Date: July 25th Ready to Roll!!

Re: TMI VENT I cannot find a Bra or corset for the dress

• edited December 2011
    Is your dress strapless? Did you go to the Aventura Victoria Secret? 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • FaithCaitlinFaithCaitlin member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Intimacy at the Aventura mall!! It's amazing!! Their bras are pricey but FANTASTIC.

I'm a 34 DD and have a trouble finding nice bras. I bought a strapless bra from there and (TMI) it holds the girls up perfectly. Of course, strapless bras are never that comfortable but this one is okay.

Also, have you considered getting cups sewn into your dress? I did this with all my prom dresses (lace up back) and it was the best decision ever.

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • ucfandreaucfandrea member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The Bra Boutique in Coral Springs is phenomenal!!  The women there are super nice - the corset I got may be a bit more expensive than the ones you were looking ot ($90?), but the customer service there makes the price totally worth it! 
  • edited December 2011
    i also had the same problem - i found the bra boutique in coral springs i measured a 32dd there (i've been wearing 34c for a while) i got a nice corset there but it didn't really work with my dress (i needed more upmh). the bra i ended up going with i got from the bridal store Reina works at. the owner designed this bra specially "for brides" it's an amazing bra. 

best.day.ever.
    imageAnniversary BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Ditto on Bra Boutique in Coral Springs!
  • edited December 2011
    Bra Boutique is a life-changer.
    Photobucket
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Nordstroms is also great. They will measure you. Welcome to the large breast club.
    Anniversary
  • FaithCaitlinFaithCaitlin member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I didn't know we were all so busty, haha!

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • sadou02sadou02 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Im a 34 DD as well and I found a strapless bra at JC Penney. I consider them a hidden gem.  It was an Ambrielle brand bra that has received rave reviews from brides and all.  They had my size.  You should consider them.
    image139 Made the list!
    image 107 Are ready to party!
    image 32 Will be missing out!
    image 0 Are getting on my nerves!
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks for all the recs lady, I think im gonna check out JCPenney like Sadou said before going to CS....

And Faith you are too funny hahahahah!
    South Florida July Siggy Challenge-Bouquet image . image image ................. Invited:120image Attending:121 image Declined:001image Not Yet Replied:0image RSVP Date: July 25th Ready to Roll!!
  • edited December 2011
    I go to intimacy in the Aventura mall too!!! Ask for Maria and tell her Danielle sent you....she is like family lol. I also second the bra at angelus-that is where I bought my dress and that bra is amazing too
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    Okay, now this is going to sound crazy, but I had the tiniest roommate with the largest breasts, and she bought her bras at Lane Bryant. I thought it was crazy, because she was so small, and Lane Bryant is not made for small girls, but I guess that they specialize in large breasted girls too.
  • edited December 2011
    Oh Im running to check out their site!
  • edited December 2011
    :ane Bryant owns Cacique :( whomp whomp

• KimA85KimA85 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    There's this UK company called Bravissimo that specializes in cute lingerie that holds up the tatas for members of the lovely lumps club :)

Their stuff is AMAZING...they sell clothes and swimsuits as well, and everything is uber comfortable.

If you were going to Victoria's Secret because of price, Frederick's of Hollywood is just as much as VS, but their bras are so so so so much more comfortable, and built for the pups.  Seriously, check them out!
    Counting down until our 4th of July arrival! BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • KimA85KimA85 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    BTW, if you're planning to lose that much weight prior to the wedding, you might want to hold off on the bra until you're closer to your goal...the twins will deflate a bit.
    Counting down until our 4th of July arrival! BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I second Nordstrom's! Wacoal is absolutely amazing. no more vicy c's for me...
  • m0rtikandm0rtikand member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I got mine at Sylvia's Corset Shoppe in coral gables...it was very good and it was like 50 bucks...theyre like a little boutique and can adjust for u too i liked it
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards