Honeymoon Discussions

Coco Bay in Antigua or Couples Swept Away in Negril??

I'm trying to decide which resort to go to.. anyone been to either?? Please let me know!! I'm having a hard time deciding!
Thanks,
Lorena 

Re: Coco Bay in Antigua or Couples Swept Away in Negril??

• I havent been to either but we're looking at a pretty sweet honeymoon to Antigua - half at Coco Bay and the other half at Sandals....Coco Bay looks SO pretty!
  • We haven't been yet but we went with Couples Swept Away, it just includes so much and those who have been rave about it, we're really excited. Check out their message boards if you want to learn even more about them. Good luck deciding, I"m sure either is great!
  • I haven't stayed at Couples Swept Away but I did stay at Couple Negril (right down the road).  Couples is awesome, good prices, super laid back and just really beautiful.  Negril is an amazing city.  We went last April for my birthday and we have decided to go there for our honeymoon as well.  There were many people there who were repeat visitors and I heard it is the same for Couples Swept Away.  The beach is beautiful and the rock cliffs are incredible!
  • oh, and my picture is actually us in negril.... Couples Negril is on Bloddy Bay so the water is really calm.
  • My fiance and I went to Couples in Negril two years ago and I highly recommend it.  Its a wonderful all-inclusive and the staff there is awesome.  Great experience and would not have changed a thing.
    Photobucket OMG...I'm MARRIED! :)

• I've been to Couples swept away and had an awesome time :)
    BIO: Updated 7/28 with bridesmaid dresses

Amy & Ian

image 133 Invited so far!
    image 48 Are ready to party!
    image 27 Will be missing out! (12 kids)
    image 59 Are MIA!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards