Not Engaged Yet

Saturday Survey

I feel like there have been a lot of survey threads lately, but they're so fun to read and respond to, so why not have another one.

1.  What is your current favorite TV show?  Why do you like it?

2.  Pick another poster on the board, and then tell the first word that comes into your head when you think about that person.

3.  What's your absolute favorite thing to wear?

4.  What is your absolute least favorite food?

5.  What did you eat for dinner last night?

6.  Do you have a gym membership?  Why or why not?  If you do have one, do you use it?  If you don't, do you want one?

7.  And, since Tiger recently pointed out to me that I'm sneaking up on 10K posts, ask me a random question.

Re: Saturday Survey

• My answers:

1.  My favorite still-on-the-air show is probably Glee.  I love the musical numbers, even if the plot is a little...  silly.  Also, Darren Criss.

2.  Leia -- dance

3.  While I love getting dressed up, I feel most confident in a fitted tee, boot cut jeans, and wedge booties or sandals.

4.  Setting aside all of the foods I'm allergic to...  bananas make me gag.  I can't even look at them.

5.  Too much unhealthy food.  Steak topped with lobster, mac and cheese, and key lime pie.  Today I kind of feel like I got run over by a bus.  I'm never eating again.

6.  No, and I don't want one.  I had one for years, but I've realized that I can find ways to exercise doing things I actually enjoy outside of the gym, like tennis and biking.  I might go back if I find a gym with a nice indoor pool since I love to swim, but there's not one where I currently live.

7.  I'm exempting myself from this one.
  • I feel special! 1. This is tough, but I think I'll go with Castle. I love the goofiness of Nathan Fillion and the snark between his character and Det. Beckett. 2. Ashley -- knitting 3. My pjs are my favorite thing to wear. But if I were going out, I'd say my purple cocktail dress because I like dressing up and it looks great. 4. Lettuce. It smells and tastes terrible to me. I will not eat it. Cucumber is a close second. 5. Wheat spaghetti and veggie meatballs, which sounds pretty good until I followed it up with Cheetos as a movie snack. 6. I recently joined my work gym because commuting to the dance studio got so bad. I only went twice, but since I get to expense the cost, it's okay. I prefer the dance studio as I can more easily motivate myself to go. 7. Will you karaoke with me? Why or why not? that took forever. TK and my ipad aren't getting along.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_saturday-survey?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:b7e73f81-8b64-4e83-80a8-aa5cf26c8dafPost:48a9008f-7135-4cb8-8787-cd81b058196a">Re: Saturday Survey</a>:
    [QUOTE]I feel special! 1. This is tough, but I think I'll go with Castle. I love the goofiness of Nathan Fillion and the snark between his character and Det. Beckett. 2. Ashley -- knitting 3. My pjs are my favorite thing to wear. But if I were going out, I'd say my purple cocktail dress because I like dressing up and it looks great. 4. Lettuce. It smells and tastes terrible to me. I will not eat it. Cucumber is a close second. 5. Wheat spaghetti and veggie meatballs, which sounds pretty good until I followed it up with Cheetos as a movie snack. 6. I recently joined my work gym because commuting to the dance studio got so bad. I only went twice, but since I get to expense the cost, it's okay. I prefer the dance studio as I can more easily motivate myself to go. <strong>7. Will you karaoke with me? Why or why not?</strong> that took forever. TK and my ipad aren't getting along.
    Posted by leia1979[/QUOTE]

Oh yes ma'am.  I may need a drink or two first, but I'm a karaoke slut.
  • IrishDreamerIrishDreamer member
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited December 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_saturday-survey?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:b7e73f81-8b64-4e83-80a8-aa5cf26c8dafPost:d7cc001f-39b4-4fae-874f-b0380e26214c">Saturday Survey</a>:
    [QUOTE]I feel like there have been a lot of survey threads lately, but they're so fun to read and respond to, so why not have another one. 1.  What is your current favorite TV show?  Why do you like it? 2.  Pick another poster on the board, and then tell the first word that comes into your head when you think about that person. 3.  What's your absolute favorite thing to wear? 4.  What is your absolute least favorite food? 5.  What did you eat for dinner last night? 6.  Do you have a gym membership?  Why or why not?  If you do have one, do you use it?  If you don't, do you want one? 7.  And, since Tiger recently pointed out to me that I'm sneaking up on 10K posts, ask me a random question.
    Posted by Elle1036[/QUOTE]

1. Chopped and iron chef America
    2. Bean- horses
    3. Jeans and flip flops
    4. Cooked spinach and mushrooms- it's a texture thing
    5. Tilapia and sweet potato fries
    6. No- Just moved across country- ill probably get one in a ew months
    7, if you came and went to karaoke with me, what wold you sing?
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_saturday-survey?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:b7e73f81-8b64-4e83-80a8-aa5cf26c8dafPost:fbe8b561-fbb0-4fdb-b75f-6ad126382e10">Re: Saturday Survey</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Saturday Survey : 1. Chopped and iron chef America 2. Bean- horses 3. Jeans and flip flops 4. Cooked spinach and mushrooms- it's a texture thing 5. Tilapia and sweet potato fries 6. No- Just moved across country- ill probably get one in a ew months<strong> 7, if you came and went to karaoke with me, what wold you sing?
    </strong>Posted by IrishDreamer[/QUOTE]

Total Eclipse of the Heart is my specialty, but since that's a duet I would need your help.
  • SwazzleSwazzle member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited December 2012
    1. What is your current favorite TV show? Why do you like it? Well, I finally just finished this season of Dexter so I'm gonna go with that. It's entertaining and keeps me on the edge of my seat. I am really attached to the characters. This finale really got to me. I'm an emotional wreck right now. 2.Pick another poster on the board, and then tell the first word that comes into your head when you think about that person. Elle - pretty 3.What's your absolute favorite thing to wear? Sweatpants and a hoodie as long as I'm not going anywhere! 4. What is your absolute least favorite food? Pork chops. I just hate them. 5. What did you eat for dinner last night? I went to an event with the NJ Devils for season ticket holders. They had alumni at the 4 restaurants surrounding the arena and there was free food at a of them for us. Deviled eggs, sliders, pulled pork, catfish fritters, wings, pizza, crabcakes, and I forget what else. I had a little bit of some of that stuff and a few beers. 6. Do you have a gym membership? Why or why not? If you do have one, do you use it? If you don't, do you want one? I do. And not as much as I should be but I plan to change that HARDCORE next week : 7. And, since Tiger recently pointed out to me that I'm sneaking up on 10K posts, ask me a random question. If we went on another shopping spree at Sephora right now, what's the ONE thing you'd have to have?

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_saturday-survey?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:b7e73f81-8b64-4e83-80a8-aa5cf26c8dafPost:880bdedf-ce5a-42d4-9c69-fc9a07461bfd">Re:Saturday Survey</a>:
    [QUOTE]1. What is your current favorite TV show? Why do you like it? Well, I finally just finished this season of Dexter so I'm gonna go with that. It's entertaining and keeps me on the edge of my seat. I am really attached to the characters. This finale really got to me. I'm an emotional wreck right now. 2.Pick another poster on the board, and then tell the first word that comes into your head when you think about that person. Elle - pretty 3.What's your absolute favorite thing to wear? Sweatpants and a hoodie as long as I'm not going anywhere! 4. What is your absolute least favorite food? Pork chops. I just hate them. 5. What did you eat for dinner last night? I went to an event with the NJ Devils for season ticket holders. They had alumni at the 4 restaurants surrounding the arena and there was free food at a of them for us. Deviled eggs, sliders, pulled pork, catfish fritters, wings, pizza, crabcakes, and I forget what else. I had a little bit of some of that stuff and a few beers. 6. Do you have a gym membership? Why or why not? If you do have one, do you use it? If you don't, do you want one? I do. And not as much as I should be but I plan to change that HARDCORE next week : 7. And, since Tiger recently pointed out to me that I'm sneaking up on 10K posts, ask me a random question. If we went on another shopping spree at Sephora right now, what's the ONE thing you'd have to have?
    Posted by rdr716[/QUOTE]

I'm jealous of your dinner last night.  That all sounds amazing.

And thank you.  :)

Ok, <em>one</em> thing?  You are cruel.  I'm going to say Nars blush in Taos.  Or Torrid.  Or really any color.
  • 1.  What is your current favorite TV show?  Why do you like it?
    American Horror Story, creepy, and good.

2.  Pick another poster on the board, and then tell the first word that comes into your head when you think about that person.
    elle- pretty

dresses and skirts

4.  What is your absolute least favorite food?
    meat of any and all kinds

spaghetti and homemade marinara sauce

6.  Do you have a gym membership?  Why or why not?  If you do have one, do you use it?  If you don't, do you want one?
    No I don't.  I dance and do enough activity at home.

7.  And, since Tiger recently pointed out to me that I'm sneaking up on 10K posts, ask me a random question.
    What are your plans for evening/rest of the day?

Anniversary

• Danser, can you share you a recipe for the marinara sauce?  I've never made my own before.

I'm at work today until 6, so my plan is to kill time at my desk (I actually brought DVDs to work with me -- that's how little I intend to accomplish), head home the second the clock hits 6, and get packed to head home for Christmas.  We're not leaving until tomorrow because I have to work, but I want to pack tonight so we can get on the road as soon as I leave the office.  I might drag H out to a movie, too.  What about you?
  • I take a can of crush tomatoes and a can puree tomatoes, some olive oil, red wine, garlic, some oregano parsley, basil and salt.  I let it simmer for several hours.  It's nothing fancy I don't even know if you would consider it homemade since I start with cans but it's real easy and real good. 

I have to wrap xmas gifts soon, blah I hate wrapping.  Then we are going to see The Hobbit later tonight.

Anniversary

-Greys Anatomy... sociological and psychological analysis of the show and their use for sex solves all problems. It's amusing.

ahstillwell- Level headed

my "I support our troops" Sweatshirt

sardines are gross

1.5 bananas

I have a gym membership, i was giong 3 times a week till my baby boy got sick and then went to the hospital. After christmas I will be going back in everyday till our wedding. 

If you could be any animal, what would you want to be? And why?

LilySlim Weight loss tickers Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Scandal. LOVE the pacing, writing, dialogue, and particularly how they've developed the show.
    Liv: strong. I don't know her, but I think she was so strong/brave to do the things she did in the latter part of 2012. Go Liv!
    My emu boots. So cozy!
    mayo. I shudder thinking of it.
    Subway. I was out shopping.
    Not currently. I did, but then moved further away from my gym. We're trying to figure out what we're doing. I do want/need one.
         --------What's your favorite type of music?
  • ravenrayravenray member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited December 2012

1.  What is your current favorite TV show?  Why do you like it?

NCIS and Doctor Who.  I love NCIS because I love murder mysteries and I adore the team. So much.  I love Doctor Who because it fulfills my nerdy/fantasy side and N and I both enjoy it.

RWS- Mom. 

Pretty dresses.  I don’t wear them that often but I love wearing them and feeling beautiful.

I am really picky, there are a lot of foods I don’t like.  I couldn’t narrow it down to one. 

Left over lasagna.

I have one through the school.  I never use it.  I am planning on trying this year.  I don’t like the gym; I like meaningful exercise like horseback riding or soccer. 

Your favorite date with N ever.

"Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained"-C.S. Lewis

Married! May 27th, 2012

Numb3rs because it's crazy the math in it. That and Chopped and Property Brothers.

Beth = happy

Bf's pj's. I also love dressing up in heels and evening gowns too.

Olives and mushrooms. I mean I can eat them but the texture weirds me out.

It was munches, aka leftovers, night so I had pulled pork, rice, peas, shrimp afredo, and fruit and a bite of bf's red velvet cake. :)

Never had one. When I want to run there's always a park near by and the park near me has one of those workout courses so I'll sometimes do that.

What's your least favorite Disney princess and why?
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_saturday-survey?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:b7e73f81-8b64-4e83-80a8-aa5cf26c8dafPost:82bcd8ed-c932-4788-966c-46d5a9056520">Re: Saturday Survey</a>:
    [QUOTE]1.  What is your current favorite TV show?  Why do you like it? -Greys Anatomy... sociological and psychological analysis of the show and their use for sex solves all problems. It's amusing. 2.  Pick another poster on the board, and then tell the first word that comes into your head when you think about that person. ahstillwell- Level headed 3.  What's your absolute favorite thing to wear? my "I support our troops" Sweatshirt 4.  What is your absolute  least  favorite food? sardines are gross 5.  What did you eat for dinner last night? 1.5 bananas 6.  Do you have a gym membership?  Why or why not?  If you do have one, do you use it?  If you don't, do you want one? I have a gym membership, i was giong 3 times a week till my baby boy got sick and then went to the hospital. After christmas I will be going back in everyday till our wedding.  7.  And, since Tiger recently pointed out to me that I'm sneaking up on 10K posts, ask me a random question. If you could be any animal, what would you want to be? And why?
    Posted by JBSMADA10[/QUOTE]

I still watch Grey's, too.  I keep trying to give it up, but I can't.  It keeps sucking me back in.  Plus, there's lots of man candy in that show.

If I could be any animal, I would either be some rich old woman's spoiled house cat (sleeping and eating all day?  yes please) or something aquatic and cute.  An otter, perhaps.
  • Smooch, I listen to a lot of country because I grew up in the south and that's what you can consistently find on radios, here.  I also like pop and rock from the 90s and early 2000s a lot, but not so much today's stuff.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_saturday-survey?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:b7e73f81-8b64-4e83-80a8-aa5cf26c8dafPost:1982c940-6f47-4996-a697-14ea7e70c705">Re: Saturday Survey</a>:
    [QUOTE]1.  What is your current favorite TV show?  Why do you like it? NCIS and Doctor Who.  I love NCIS because I love murder mysteries and I adore the team. So much.  I love Doctor Who because it fulfills my nerdy/fantasy side and N and I both enjoy it. 2.  Pick another poster on the board, and then tell the first word that comes into your head when you think about that person. RWS- Mom.  3.  What's your absolute favorite thing to wear? Pretty dresses.  I don’t wear them that often but I love wearing them and feeling beautiful. 4.  What is your absolute   least  favorite food? I am really picky, there are a lot of foods I don’t like.  I couldn’t narrow it down to one.  5.  What did you eat for dinner last night? Left over lasagna. 6.  Do you have a gym membership?  Why or why not?  If you do have one, do you use it?  If you don't, do you want one? I have one through the school.  I never use it.  I am planning on trying this year.  I don’t like the gym; I like meaningful exercise like horseback riding or soccer.  7.  And, since Tiger recently pointed out to me that I'm sneaking up on 10K posts, ask me a random question. Your favorite date with N ever.
    Posted by ravenray[/QUOTE]

Ray, do you watch the new Doctor Who or the classic Doctor Who?  I keep telling myself I should watch it, because almost all of my friends who are HP fans are also Whovians. 

Also, I had no idea you liked soccer.  How did I not know that?

Favorite ever date with Nick?  That's tough.  It definitely wasn't Valentine's Day 2009.  That's for damn sure.  Ummmm... I'm going to say it was when Red Bull was doing that "stash" promotion to introduce their new energy shots (did anybody else do this?) and we spent one night driving all over the city looking for stashes.  It wasn't exactly a date, but it was really fun and it was together time.  So that.
  • Lily, if Buggle is reading this thread, she's really amused that you asked me about Disney princesses, because she knows that I'm hyper-analytical and feminist and kind of hate all of them.

If pressed, I guess I'll say Aurora is my least favorite because she doesn't do a damn thing.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_saturday-survey?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:b7e73f81-8b64-4e83-80a8-aa5cf26c8dafPost:6f669efb-4aa6-462c-b699-8dedd3d9740b">Re: Saturday Survey</a>:
    [QUOTE]Smooch, I listen to a lot of country because I grew up in the south and that's what you can consistently find on radios, here.  I also like pop and rock from the 90s and early 2000s a lot, but not so much today's stuff.

Totally agree with the 90s and early 00's pop. :)
    And I've just recently gotten into country in the last couple of years.

Less than an hour, and you're free!
  • 1. What is your current favorite TV show? Why do you like it? Game of Thrones. Nearly as engrossing as the books, well-acted and faithful to spirit and dialogue (if not always to the plot). I cannot wait to see what HBO does for season 3 (Red Wedding!) 2. Pick another poster on the board, and then tell the first word that comes into your head when you think about that person. ahstillwell - smart/quirky 3. What's your absolute favorite thing to wear? A very broken in Syracuse sweatshirt that was my mom's in college. 4. What is your absolute least favorite food? Jello. It freaks me out, and I hate how it jiggles! 5. What did you eat for dinner last night? Chicken parm with a side of penne. 6. Do you have a gym membership? Why or why not? If you do have one, do you use it? If you don't, do you want one? Not at the moment. I do a lot of one-off classes at cycling studios and boxing gyms though. After my vacation, I'm going to join a new gym though. 7. And, since Tiger recently pointed out to me that I'm sneaking up on 10K posts, ask me a random question. What are your favorite holiday movies -top 3?
    Psych. It's brilliant and hilarious!

Ray - sweet

I have a navy blue sweater that is unbelievably comfy. I love wearing it around the house :)

Peas. I really really hate peas and I always have.

Veggie Pizza

I do because it's a part of my student fees. I don't go often as I should.

Favorite book besides HP?

HIMYM and Happy Endings.  I love a good sitcom.

Lily- outdoors/mountatins (based soley on your sigpic, which I love.)

My organic cotton sports bra.  It's so comfy.  

Eggs

My parents had people over and my mom made this crazy greek lasanaga-type thing called moussaka.  It was pretty tasty.  Here's a link if you're curious.  

Nope, because I'm poor.  I go to BF's apartment gym sometimes to use the free weights.  That works for now.  I do have a pass for yoga classes that I go to twice a week.  

How well do you get along with your family?  What about your H's family?  

• ravenrayravenray member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited December 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_saturday-survey?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:b7e73f81-8b64-4e83-80a8-aa5cf26c8dafPost:55bf69f6-78b8-4cb9-9005-330b37b325ea">Re: Saturday Survey</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Saturday Survey : Ray, do you watch the new Doctor Who or the classic Doctor Who?  I keep telling myself I should watch it, because almost all of my friends who are HP fans are also Whovians.  Also, I had no idea you liked soccer.  How did I not know that? Favorite ever date with Nick?  That's tough.  It definitely wasn't Valentine's Day 2009.  That's for damn sure.  Ummmm... I'm going to say it was when Red Bull was doing that "stash" promotion to introduce their new energy shots (did anybody else do this?) and we spent one night driving all over the city looking for stashes.  It wasn't exactly a date, but it was really fun and it was together time.  So that.
    <p style="margin-bottom:0.0001pt;line-height:normal;" class="MsoNormal"><span style="font-size:8.5pt;">I am watching the new one right now.  I kind of did it backwards.  I watched the newest doctor (who is adorable!) and then I went back to 2005 I think when they restarted it and I am working my way up from there.  I plan on going back and watching the classic ones at some point too.  What I love about it is there are so many episodes and some of them are really scary.  Stone Angels scare the sh!t out of me. I think you would like it.  It's quirky but very endearing.  </span></p> <p style="margin-bottom:0.0001pt;line-height:10.5pt;" class="MsoNormal"><span style="font-size:8.5pt;">Oh yes!  I played for three years.  I love soccer.  <3  Unlike tennis where my goal is to hit the ball over the fence (not the small one, the big high one), I can actually play soccer.  </span></p> <p style="margin-bottom:0.0001pt;line-height:10.5pt;" class="MsoNormal"><span style="font-size:8.5pt;">That sounds like a very fun date.  I think the unplanned one can be the best ones. </span></p><p style="margin-bottom:0.0001pt;line-height:10.5pt;" class="MsoNormal"><span style="font-size:8.5pt;">
    </span></p><p style="margin-bottom:0.0001pt;line-height:10.5pt;" class="MsoNormal"><span style="font-size:8.5pt;">Edit: Aw Beth you are awesome.  Love you.</span></p>
    "Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained"-C.S. Lewis

Married! May 27th, 2012

Sweet Genius and The Mentalist

Rdr : Real

My tall Ugg boots that I've had for years. I basically wear them every day. I also love wearing skinny jeans and a cozy long-sleeved shirt.

It's a tie for veal and porkchops...

After a long, cold day in the city, FI's mom made us a Colombian soup called Ajiaco. It is a broth soup with large chunks of chicken and potatoes. Yum!

I do but I haven't gone in a while because I was doing Insanity. Today was my last day so I will be going back to the gym next week. I will only be going to the gym because it is so cold outside. Otherwise I would workout at the reservation near our house. 

What is the craziest thing you've ever done? Like so crazy that you even look back on it now and think, "I can't believe I actually did that."
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Elle1036Elle1036 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_saturday-survey?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:b7e73f81-8b64-4e83-80a8-aa5cf26c8dafPost:ecc9fa96-a6e2-4e92-8513-a8bf9ba24676">Re: Saturday Survey</a>:
    [QUOTE] What are your favorite holiday movies -top 3?
    Posted by NotATotalBetty[/QUOTE]

I've never been very big on holiday movies, but I loooove "Love, Actually," so that's going to have to be #1.

#2 is probably Home Alone (the first one).

I'm not sure about number 3.  Elf, maybe?

[QUOTE] Favorite book besides HP?
    Posted by bethsmiles[/QUOTE]

And Then We Came to the End, by Joshua Ferris. It's hard for me to explain why I like it so much, but I adore it.
  • Elle1036Elle1036 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_saturday-survey?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:b7e73f81-8b64-4e83-80a8-aa5cf26c8dafPost:34c3178a-3998-4785-a476-f99242636d94">Re: Saturday Survey</a>:
    [QUOTE]1.  What is your current favorite TV show?  Why do you like it? Dexter. 'Cause Dexter is a sexy serial killer, that's why. 2.  Pick another poster on the board, and then tell the first word that comes into your head when you think about that person. Bri = spicebush. 3.  What's your absolute favorite thing to wear? Lululemon Still yoga pants. 4.  What is your absolute  least  favorite food? I really hate raw carrots, no matter how much I try to like them. 5.  What did you eat for dinner last night? Cheese pizza. 6.  Do you have a gym membership?  Why or why not?  If you do have one, do you use it?  If you don't, do you want one? I do because I suck at exercising without one. I have not been using it since my big move/getting Ty. I just got a membership at a different gym that is close to home (vs. close to work where my old one was) so that it is more conducive to going since I won't have Ty with me. I need to get my butt back in gear. 7.  And, since Tiger recently pointed out to me that I'm sneaking up on 10K posts, ask me a random question. What is the best gift Nick ever got you? 
    Posted by LivLeighton[/QUOTE]

I loved the first several seasons of Dexter, but I haven't watched it in a long time.  I'm not really sure why I stopped. Perhaps I should pick it up again, yes?

For our first Christmas together, Nick got me the entire series of Friends on DVD.  It was a more extravagant gift than I was expecting, since we were poor college kids and had only been together a few months, but I loved it because it was a total surprise (something he hasn't managed many times since) and was so perfect for me. I also love the gold lightning bolt necklace he got me for my 24th birthday. 

Ray - I can't believe I never knew you played soccer.  I played for 14 years.  If we ever meet IRL, we should kick a ball around some.  :)
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_saturday-survey?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:b7e73f81-8b64-4e83-80a8-aa5cf26c8dafPost:7e07bcf5-1c29-41b2-bee6-ed9298b8c42c">Re: Saturday Survey</a>:
    [QUOTE] And Then We Came to the End, by Joshua Ferris. It's hard for me to explain why I like it so much, but I adore it.

I'll have to add it to my GoodReads to-read list...of course there are over 100 books on that list so it might take me awhile to get to it!

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_saturday-survey?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:b7e73f81-8b64-4e83-80a8-aa5cf26c8dafPost:e9cf84e8-78a9-4d77-8a1f-00766a5393a0">Re: Saturday Survey</a>:
    [QUOTE]1.  What is your current favorite TV show?  Why do you like it? HIMYM and Happy Endings.  I love a good sitcom. 2.  Pick another poster on the board, and then tell the first word that comes into your head when you think about that person<strong>. Lily- outdoors/mountatins (based soley on your sigpic, which I love.)</strong> 3.  What's your absolute favorite thing to wear? My organic cotton sports bra.  It's so comfy.   4.  What is your absolute  least  favorite food? Eggs 5.  What did you eat for dinner last night? My parents had people over and my mom made this crazy greek lasanaga-type thing called moussaka.  It was pretty tasty.  Here's a  link  if you're curious.   6.  Do you have a gym membership?  Why or why not?  If you do have one, do you use it?  If you don't, do you want one? Nope, because I'm poor.  I go to BF's apartment gym sometimes to use the free weights.  That works for now.  I do have a pass for yoga classes that I go to twice a week.   7.  And, since Tiger recently pointed out to me that I'm sneaking up on 10K posts, ask me a random question. How well do you get along with your family?  What about your H's family?  
    Posted by alleycat821[/QUOTE]

Thanks! :)

Elle: Have you seen Brave yet? They finally made a princess that saves herself without a guy's help!
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
    Top Gear UK.  I just love their sense of humor and learning about the different types of cars, even if I never retain any knowledge of it.

Elle: Magic

My black cardigan

liver

El Pollo Loco chicken bowl. 

No. I'd like one just so I can attempt to get myself into shape.

What is your favorite childhood memory?
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Beth, definitely add it your list.  And try to get to it sooner, rather than later.  :)

Lily - I haven't seen Brave, but I do want to.

Shiro - I guess it's a whole bunch of memories rather than one specific one, but I love looking back on Saturdays at the soccer fields.  The feel of the sun on sweaty skin, the smell of cut grass and orange slices, the sounds of children and parents yelling coming from all different directions...  it was magical. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards