Ohio-Toledo

Church wedding in between Toledo & Dayton

Hey guys & gals! I am in a bit of a sticky situation. My finace & I are wanting a beautiful church wedding neither of us belong to a church or have a set religion. I grew up with Catholic morals and he brought up christian. Not to much of a diffrence in my opinion. We are looking for a church that has the catherdral look big open with stained glass windows that we don't have to belong to. I am wanting closer to toledo he is wanting something closer to dayton. Any help would be great thanks so much!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Wedding tickers

Re: Church wedding in between Toledo & Dayton

• Are you doing it just for the looks of the church?  No disrespect, but that's how that post came across.  If that's the case, good luck.  Most Catholic churches will require you to become a member, start attending and do the full pre-cana.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

258 invitedimage
    182 can't wait to partyimage
    76 are missing all the funimage
  • ygymnast1ygymnast1 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited September 2012
    We are getting married at Zoar Lutheran Church in Perrysburg. It has beautiful stained glass windows down both sides of the church. I have always thought Catholic churches were beautiful but I am not catholic so I chose something I was more comfortable with but also a beautiful church. They charge a 250 building fee for non-members, I am in the process of becoming a member currently.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • St. Michaels in Findlay is pretty, but I have no idea what they charge for non members..or if they even allow it.  Findlay's kind of in between Toledo and Dayton?
  • edited March 2013

Do not worry about not being a member! That is actually not true at all. I am getting married in Columbus (and live in Dayton) and all the  Catholic churches we looked at require just one of you to be Catholic (the fee is higher though).

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards