Nevada-Las Vegas

I put up my wedding reviews and a couple pictures but it looks like they were deleted. Does anyone know why?

Re: Posts

• The Knot has been having some issues lately about deleting posts. So far I don't think anyone knows how to fix it. =/
  • Maybe they'll reappear. Some of my post from earlier this morning were eaten by TK and then all of a sudden they came back.

Anniversary Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I saw them earlier; I would wait a few hours before re-posting, many times they come back.

Married in Vegas - June 2011

• That's like the movie Pet Semetary, "Sometimes They Come Back," lol.  If you look under "my posts" they still exist.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_posts?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:91Discussion:153e94a3-0c4e-4548-92c7-6f2fef7bebc5Post:c3523b75-1e23-49e3-af50-5781a82e6be4">Re: Posts</a>:
    [QUOTE]That's like the movie Pet Semetary, "Sometimes They Come Back," lol.  If you look under "my posts" they still exist.
    Posted by SlymShaydy[/QUOTE]

<div>Yeah mine never come back but they still show up under posts I've made. Kind of annoying lol.</div>
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_posts?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:91Discussion:153e94a3-0c4e-4548-92c7-6f2fef7bebc5Post:c3523b75-1e23-49e3-af50-5781a82e6be4">Re: Posts</a>:
    [QUOTE]That's like the movie Pet Semetary, "Sometimes They Come Back," lol.  If you look under "my posts" they still exist.
    Posted by SlymShaydy[/QUOTE]

I forgot about the fact that they still show up under my posts; are you able to get to them that way to at least see what you wrote to make re-posting easier?  If yes, I"ll make a sticky about it.

Married in Vegas - June 2011

• BA11BA11 member
    First Comment
    Yes, I found them under "my posts" thanks. I was waiting to see if the posts would come back but they didn't so I'll have to repost.
  • This is getting really annoying Frown
    image 100Made the cut!
    image 63 Are ready to party in Vegas!
    image 31 Are party poopers!
    image 7 me crazy!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards