Nevada-Las Vegas

**Sara191431**

We have WAY too much in common!!!  That's crazy!!  =)

I sure hope you are right about the Gorge - I would almost consider going as a pre-wedding celebration.... everything will be done by then, right?  Haha in my dreams!!

I will PM you next time, after I go check out the dresses, which will hopefully be next week.  Thanks again for all your tips!!

My Planning Bio Updated 9.2.11
My New House Bio! Updated 5.8.11
image 356 Invited image 144 will be there! image 212 missing out image 0 holding up the show

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: **Sara191431**

• Sara191431Sara191431 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Hi Jenn!  Umm yeah that would be the best pre-wedding trip ever, but yeah you may be a tad bit busy then:)

Talk to you later!  Good luck with the dresses!

• edited December 2011
    Wait - is this a post for girls who live in Minneapolis, love Dave Matthews Band, and are getting married in Las Vegas?

If so, count me in :)
  • Sara191431Sara191431 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    @nycheryl - Haha, just saw this, well I'm getting married in Vegas but Jenn isn't, but we do both love DMB!:)

Where are you getting married at in Vegas?  Incorporating any of their songs?  We're using Oh for the unity candle, first song I liked of him (Fiance' was a long time fan before me-now I'm hooked and obsessed and can't even say what my favorite songs is-Have to say Nancies is a front runner though).  Then Ants for everyone walking out.  "Our song" is You and Me, but I don't think we're doing a first dance in our In-Suite reception but we'll see on that.

Happy planning and yay for Mpls. DMB fans!:)
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_sara191431-3?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:91Discussion:8bd6305a-179f-437b-87ef-6017dd4d5f51Post:6439b3bd-7b74-4642-b911-81d6af0e6efa">Re: **Sara191431**</a>:
    [QUOTE]@nycheryl - Haha, just saw this, well I'm getting married in Vegas but Jenn isn't, but we do both love DMB!:) Where are you getting married at in Vegas?  Incorporating any of their songs?  We're using Oh for the unity candle, first song I liked of him (Fiance' was a long time fan before me-now I'm hooked and obsessed and can't even say what my favorite songs is-Have to say Nancies is a front runner though).  Then Ants for everyone walking out.  "Our song" is You and Me, but I don't think we're doing a first dance in our In-Suite reception but we'll see on that. Happy planning and yay for Mpls. DMB fans!:)
    Posted by Sara191431[/QUOTE]

YAY!  I love finding new DMB fans.  We're doing VOF at MB.  :)  It was the first trip we went on together, and we stayed at THEhotel.  It was awesome!

I think we'll only use their songs at the reception:

You and Me ;)
    I'll Back You Up
    Trippin' Billies
    Ants

Maybe a few others.  Actually, we met a lot of our friends through DMB, so we'll have to incorporate the band in a few ways :)

Congrats again and good luck in the planning process!  I'm always up for a MSP GTG if you girls want! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards