Tennessee

LOOKING FOR A COUNTRY-GLAM WEDDING VENUE!

Hey Girls!I'm a city girl engaged to a country boy and looking to have a "country-glam" type wedding. (I love renovated barns decorated with drapes & chandeliers, or large white tents with lots of flowers!) We are really open to having our ceremony/reception anywhere in the US (preferablly somewhere on the east coast or in the south). We would like to have a barn wedding although we've been having trouble picking out the "perfect" venue. Many of the barns we find when googling seem to be lacking that wow factor. Does anyone have any suggestions of locations that have well renovated, gorgeous barn located on a wel landscaped/scenic property? Thanks!! =)

Re: LOOKING FOR A COUNTRY-GLAM WEDDING VENUE!

• I would check out Castleton Farms.  It is very "country-glam". Their website is castletonfarms.com.    Look at the Carriage House Gardens....it is to die for...I love this place and if I was made of money would be having my wedding there!

Oh and another option is Hunter Valley- they have really nice facilities and a lot of big events (proms, etc) are held there.  It was great scenery as well.  Good luck to you.
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Have you tried the LiIy Barn in Knoxville?
  • Have you tried Allandale Mansion in Kingsport TN or the Dairy Barn in Ft Mill SC?
  • Thanks girls !! Castleton Farms has actually been my #1 choice for awhile, it's just a bit on the costly side like you guys mentioned, but it's such a beautiful venue! I'm keeping my fingers crossed that maybe we can find a way to wing it =) 

@allison97 .. I just checked out Allandale mansion and I LOVE that barn they have there. The rates seem to good to be true, I'm definitely going to send them over an e-mail and get some more info on the site.. Thanks for the suggestion!
  • It's not a farm, but when I think of Country-Glam, I think of the Country Music Hall of Fame. But I'm from Nashville, so I'm biased. Lol.
  • Front Porch Farms outside of Nashville - frontporchfarmstn.com.  The owner Kathy is amazing to work with as an added plus!
  • Did you check out Legacy Farms in Lebanon or Southall Eden in Franklin/ Leiper's Fork?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards