Hawaii

Oahu hotel accomodations for guests...

tloveptlovep member
First Comment
Yes...i'm sure this has been posted millions of times but I couldn't find a post anywhere...I even tried searching for it! So..knotties...I'll need your help once again!!
Did any of you book rooms at certain hotels for your guests. There's tons of hotels and it's hard to just locate one hotel! I'm getting married in Kailua so I guess I can start my search there! Any thoughts on hotels?
I was also thinking of directing them to VRBO if they wanted to rent a house. Did you use a travel agent to help w/ flights/ accomodations/ car rentals?
 Or just travel search engines? LIke Kayak?
So many choices and decisions to make! HELP!!

Thank you thank you!!!!
:)

Re: Oahu hotel accomodations for guests...

• fabutanfabutan member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I stayed at Aqua Palms and Spa in Waikiki and it was lovely and very convenient.  The prices make it such a great deal too.  I've also heard great things about Best Western Coconut Waikiki and Hotel Renew.  It all depends on your guest preferences and price range...

For search engines, I like to check Expedia and Travelocity.  Kayak is great too.  Don't forget to check Tripadvisor for customer reviews and traveller photos.

Hope this helps!  :)

• runsyirunsyi member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Check out http://www.schradersinn.com/. That's where my friends on the windward side usually have their out-of-town guests stay.  I hear it's really nice.
  • japnezdolljapnezdoll member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We got a good deal at Pacific beach Hotel, which is right across from the beach!! We are not stuck in a contract at this hotel.  They give us a certain amount of time for our guests to book rooms and then they will release the extras after a certain date with no charge.  Aqua hotels have the "no commitment" wedding program. 
    For the flights, we signed up for Hawaiian Air's Wedding Wings program, which gives your guests 5% off their roundtrip flight.  If you have 40 or more guests book through them, then you and your FI may receive a free upgrade to first class one way.
  • japnezdolljapnezdoll member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    oh, you can also try pandaonline.com for flights.
  • edited December 2011
    Our guests are staying at the Hilton Hawaiian Village.  They gave us a code to use for 10% off their prices.
  • tloveptlovep member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you,  thank you soo much! Tripadvisor is an awesome site!! I checked out Schrader's Inn and it's perfect because it's close to where the ceremony is located!!
    I will also follow up on those other hotels for those guest who want to stay in Waikiki. Thanks for the help ladies!! I don't know what I would do without the knotties!!
    :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards