Getting in Shape

I know it's not Thursday yet...

... but I'm not going to be online tomorrow, so I wanted to post a progress update today instead.

As of this morning, I am officially below my goal weight and have now lost 43 lbs.  Talk about a great way to start the day.

Anyone else feeling great about something today? (I'm not trying to jump the gun on progress update Thursday, but I was just excited and needed to share with someone).

Re: I know it's not Thursday yet...

• Yessssss!  Great news!  Congratulations.  Now you have to post before and after pics!
  • For those that have Friday off, today is fake Thursday, so it counts.

That's really fantastic noelle, congratulations!

I was down 0.8 lbs this morning (from last week) which is great, since I slacked a bit going to the gym at the end of last week, and ate less than stellar over the weekend.  I think the added muscle is really starting to have a positive effect on my metabolism.
    We'll just not tell H about this little fact, m'kay?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm down another belt loop (that's two in two weeks!)  I'm losing the weight off my stomach faster than anywhere else (come on boobs-shrink!)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_getting-shape_its-not-thursday-yet?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:238Discussion:d085fdc2-a95e-40f3-bc5c-f65582dc4e23Post:7cc7e807-69ed-45d3-af17-dfceaef2b6b7">Re: I know it's not Thursday yet...</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm down another belt loop (that's two in two weeks!)  I'm losing the weight off my stomach faster than anywhere else (come on boobs-shrink!)
    Posted by LittleKatie13[/QUOTE]

I'm losing it everywhere BUT my stomach!  Jealous!
  • Congrats. I wanna see some progress pics too.

I am feeling good that I made it to the gym last nite and did 10 mins more than I thought I would. I managed to cook dinner which I havent done in awhile either so thats good.
    Photobucket
  • I'm so excited for this weekend, I'm going to try my dress on again since all my pants are falling off. I'm sure I don't fit it properly yet, but I can't wait to see how far I've come these past couple months. Pictures Monday!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • It's the top part of the wedding dress that is going to be tight though!  If only I were proportional... :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Yay Noelle!!

I agree with Raynes...it's totally Thursday as far as I'm concerned.  haha

I didn't lose anything last week but I didn't gain either! I'm okay with that b/c I've been feeling really shatty lately and I only worked out twice last week.  So no gain is good enough for me:)

"Popular on the internetz..."

Canada is kind of like a whole other world with new things to discover that us americans only dream of. - Narwhal
    Paige I would like to profess my love for you and your brilliant mind. - breezerb
    Murried Bio
  • Wow, noelle24, that is terrific!! The day you officially meet your goal weight you should be shouting it from the rooftops and should be a personal holiday off from work as far as I am concerned. Especially 43 pounds!!!  Think of the collective impact of it: that is the average weight of a 5-year-old boy; more than 4 10-pound sacks of flour; one of those big barbells for the reclined leg press... it's a lot off one person's body! 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited March 2010
    Thanks everyone!  I don't have any before pics on this computer.  But I'll definitely post some soon.

texgal: I think about that everytime I move the olympic barbell around for squats.  It weighs 45 lb.  Also, it's about the weight of my large suitcase fully packed.  I'm astonished to think that I used to carry around that much extra weight.  No wonder I was so tired and sluggish all the time.  Never again, I swear.
  • Yay Noelle!!!! It must feel so amazing to have met your goal. Go you! :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• congrats noelle! i weighed myself this morning and i'm down 24 lbs...i'm trying to get rid of a minimum of 5 more lbs by the time we go to cancun on may 1st.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards