Dear Tuesday -

Please be nice to me.

-Brianna

Re: OL Tuesday

• edited December 2011
    Dear boss-
    Karma is a bitch, huh?

Dear driver turning right-
    If there is about 30 miles of clear empty space to your left, feel free to turn and TODAY would be nice.  Also the speed limit is 35, not 10.

Dear SA-
    A monkey could do a better job than you.

• edited December 2011
    Dear AC,

Please be fixed today.  We've been without you since Friday and I'm getting really cranky.  We have a bunch of family coming in town for our couples shower and I'm sure they'd apprecitate not staying in a sauna.  And if you could do something about that $3,100 quote to fix that'd be great too.

- Sick of Sweating in My Home!
  • edited December 2011
    Said before:

Dear Job market
    Start looking up!
    - person that needs a new job

Dear FI GM
    Hope you doing better after busting you head open. I'll see you tonight
    -Concerned friend.
  • edited December 2011
    Dear FI -

You planned a great weekend in Fredericksburg! I had so much fun for my birthday weekend!

-Love me
  • edited December 2011
    Dear wedding.
    YOU'RE HERE!  I'm so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Dear FI,
    I'm so glad you came home a couple days early so I can put you to work! ;)
  • edited December 2011
    Dear FI,

You've been telling me happy early birthday every morning since Friday, and today, my actual birthday, you forget. I'm sure you think I'm mad, but I'm really not. I think it's hilarious! Plus, you remembered by 9:15 so it's not that bad. :)

Love,
    The girl who's been celebrating her birthday for 5 days and will probably for 3 or 4 more.

Dear weather,

Please don't make us miserable in Houston/Galveston this weekend. I'm not reaching for "comfortable" here, just not "miserable".

Thanks!
    The girl who can't stand the humidity.
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Dear work friend,

Please know, I'm only going to eat pizza with you for lunch today because you're pregnant and you're craving it. I had pizza last night, and I really wanted something semi-healthy for lunch today.

Love,
    Trying to be sensative
  • edited December 2011

Dear Doctors

Please take care of my step dad.  I know you are trying to do everything you can but something is always going wrong!

-concerned step-daughter-

Dear FI

Thanks for being amazing while I just cried last night.  The stress of the wedding and Jim are getting to me and I just needed to cry last night.  Thanks!

-your future wife-

Dear BM

I don't have time or energy for your childish FB comments!  Please grow up!

-the already stressed bride-

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Dear arthritis,

Why did you have to flare up now? Six weeks before my wedding is not ideal timing to go on a six day steriod blast...

- bride-to-be who wants her dress to fit, and not to be sick at her own wedding

Dear puppy,

Please be healthy when we pick you up from the vet. Having to go out hourly over night is not fun for you, FI, or me.

Love,
    me

Dear wedding,

Get here. I'm really tired of the stress and drama you've created, and more than ready to be married.

Thanks,
    Almost Mrs.
    image 208 Invited
    image 107 Are ready to party!
    image 102 Will be missing out
    image 0 Are MIA (RSVPs due 9.10)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • juliebug1997juliebug1997 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dear Dolores Jane Umbride with whom I work,
    Please start taking your pills.  If you do not have pills, go and get some.  If you are taking your pills, then please consult your doctor for something better.

Thanks,
    One of the hundreds who would appreciate it

Dear Mom,
    I love you.

Your daughter

Dear Bill,
    You are wonderful and I'm so glad I found you!

Love,
    Julie
  • edited December 2011
    Dear Lacy,

YAY!! :) I bet you're excited! Enjoy this week leading up until the wedding!

Natalie
  • edited December 2011
    Dear Dresses,
    Please look decent on me when I try you on this weekend, and please, one of you be the "one" so I don't have to look forever.

-Me
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Dear BMs
    All of you are fired excpet 3.  The other 3 know who they are.  Thanks for NOT being involved and showing your appreciation for you even being invited to be part of this special day.  You have completely made me question why I included you. 

-just don't get it

PS I am just ready now for the honeymoon

Photobucket
  • bburks79bburks79 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dear wedding weekend,

I am so excited you are here.  While it feels like I have been waiting forever the time has gone by really fast!  I'm ready to get this show on the road!

- the bride

Dear work,

I really don't want to mess with you today but since today is my last day for a week and a half I guess I better get on the ball!

- your faithful employee

Dear LLC,

How far of a drive is it from here to Fredericksburg?  I would really like to go down there sometime.

- Brandi
    Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Wedding tickers Visit The Knot! Visit The Knot!
  • BanannaPBanannaP member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dear friend,
    I sure hope you appreciate me for helping you assemble programs last night, because I now have a blister from the scissors!
    Love,
    Excited to see you get married on Saturday!
  • edited December 2011
    Dear Ms. Laura,
    Happy Birthday!
    -Me

Dear llc,
    Did you happen to see Jesse James or Kat Von D?  :)
    -Nosey Knottie

Dear Mom,
    I cannot send an invitation to the random hometown people you bump into at the grocery store.  You're killing me here!
    -Your Loving Daughter

Dear Juliebug,
    I am a HP fanatic!
    -Girl who's hair truly looked like HG's in the first HP movie yesterday, b/c I woke up late
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_ol-tuesday-46?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:102Discussion:99114401-771d-48d7-bfa2-02fadc3bdfbcPost:d1a64c20-b153-4dfc-bf3f-5ff3dac76bc5">Re: OL Tuesday</a>:
    [QUOTE] Dear LLC, How far of a drive is it from here to Fredericksburg?  I would really like to go down there sometime.  - Brandi
    Posted by bburks79[/QUOTE]

Dear Brandi -
    It took Chris about 5.5 hours to get down there... it took me a little less than 4.5 to get back... I drive a little fast :)

-Lauren
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_ol-tuesday-46?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:102Discussion:99114401-771d-48d7-bfa2-02fadc3bdfbcPost:9fca8ef1-833d-4cdd-8799-93188ba5ba30">Re: OL Tuesday</a>:
    [QUOTE]Dear llc, Did you happen to see Jesse James or Kat Von D?  :) -Nosey Knottie Posted by serlace[/QUOTE]

Dear Lacey -

Nope no, semi star sitings. Haha.

-Lauren
  • bburks79bburks79 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dear Lauren,

HAHA!!  That's funny!  Thanks for the info and glad you had a great birthday weekend!

- Brandi
    Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Wedding tickers Visit The Knot! Visit The Knot!
  • angieandjamesangieandjames member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dear Tuesday,
    Thanks for getting off to a great start.  Let's keep this ball rolling!
    Love,
    Stressed out me

Dear FI,
    Thanks for not taking it personally that I'm tired, grouchy, hating my job, and PMSing - I know I have a short fuse, and I hate that I snap at you for nothing, but I really appreciate that you're so sweet about it.  That's reason number 847,235 that I know I'm marrying the right man :)
    Love forever,
    me.
  • edited December 2011
    Oh yeah, one more.

Dear AF,

I'm so glad you made an appearance today. You have no idea. Even though we take precautions, I seem to be even more paranoid about getting pregnant now that we're married. I think I have realized how NOT ready for babies I am, and how much I want a few years with just DH before that step. So, please make sure to make an appearance every month until we say so. Ok? Awesome. Kthanks.

Love,
    PMS-ing, yet still happy, newlywed
  • edited December 2011
    Dear Brianna,

I love your facebook words of wisdom. 

-Me

Dear August,

Bye Bye!

-Not going to miss you

edited December 2011
    Dear Lacey,
    I actually have a Dolores #1, a Dolores #2 and a Mr. Dolores where I work. 

I have a picture of me on my bicycle at age 11 with Hermione Granger hair.  Thankfully, my mom couldn't find it to show Bill before the wedding. 

--Me
  • mckem14mckem14 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dear Tuesday,
    I hope you go better than yesterday!

Dear Ebay,
    Thanks for the second chance bid on my veil.  Got the one I wanted brand new and half off. 

Dear Knotties,
    I am new on here and have been reading everybodies posts lately.  Thought I would say hi!  Hope everybody has a good day! Wink

Thanks,
    Melissa
    "Love reminds you that nothing else matters." Amy Bushnell Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • BanannaPBanannaP member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dear Lacey and Julie,
    Don't get me started on HP! I want to go to the theme park so badly! I asked FI if we could go for our honeymoon, but he wasn't having it. A friend of mine went recently and I was so jealous I couldn't stand it!
  • edited December 2011
    Dear Natalie,
    Thank you!!  I am so ready!

Dear Brianna,
    I want to be facebook friends so I can see your words of wisdom too! lol
    --wanting to be enlightened :)

• MissAngelMissAngel member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dear Co-Worker,

Everytime you get sick, I'm pretty sure you don't have some deadly disease that can cause your leg/arm or whatever to fall off.  I know you are paranoid, but our other co-worker came in the other day having just gotten over the flu.  So I'm pretty sure you have the flu.

-your "skeptical, but still trying to be supportive co-worker."
  • edited December 2011
    Dear Mckem,

Welcome!

Dear Lacy,

YGPM!

Natalie
    edited December 2011
    Dear Banana,
    Please feel free to be jealous:  I'm going in March with one of our student groups FOR FREE!!!! 
  • edited December 2011
    Dear Bank Account,
    Please grow, help a girl out!
    -The broke girl

Dear MOH,
    Pop that baby out quick! I am ready to meet her!
    -An anxious "aunt"
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Photobucket
    "The things I've done, the places I've been, just don't compare to the love I'm in, it beats all I've ever seen."
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards