June 2013 Weddings

I know I'm late but I'm here!!!!!

Sorry ladies, but I did not forget. I'm working from home so it feels off, lol.

Ok, we've playd this game before, but with stuff instead of people. So let's change it up.

If you were going to be stranded on an island, what 3 people would you bring with you, dead or alive? And we allll know you'd take FI, and kids, and family, etc. Lets all just assume we would all take those people and move on to something more fun- pick celebs, historical people, athletes, etc. 

Ready.....go
Honeymoon Destination - Hawaii image

Re: I know I'm late but I'm here!!!!!

• Ok, I'd take:

Channing Tatum, because not only is he delicious to look at, but because he looks like the kind of guy who could build me a shelter, build a fire, get food, etc.

Oprah, because we could pass the time listening to her awesome stories of all the people she has met and the things she's done. She's gotta have some good stories right?

I am having trouble with a thrid. I'm thinking Carrie Underwood, because she's a great singer, and I love music. However, she will be an added obstacle in my relationship with Channing, lol.
    Honeymoon Destination - Hawaii image
  • I would take:

Norman Reedus: I need something to look at while I'm there, plus he should be able to build a shelter and find food. 

Mike Dirnt: I could talk to him for hours! He is my musical inspiration and the reason I leaned to play bass. 

Stephen King: This way he could keep me entertained by writing books for me,

Its not the destination so much as the journey, they say. - Captain Jack Sparrow Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Hmmm...

Alton Brown, so he could cook delicious meals. Plus I think he's fascinating and he'd be good for conversational purposes. Also, he wears adorable bow ties.

J.K. Rowling, for entertainment purposes.

Daniel Day-Lewis, because he is both attractive and has well developed skills as a carpenter, as I found out from Buzzfeed the other day. So he'd serve two purposes.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards