• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
July 2010 Weddings

How do you write vendor reviews?

Okay, I may just be dumb or blind but I can't find where to write up those reviews!  I want to be able to get that free photobook that you guys are mentioning!  Can someone please tell me how to do this?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary
my read shelf:
Lisa T's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
Books read in 2011: 32 of 75

Re: How do you write vendor reviews?

• elishabelleelishabelle member
    500 Comments
    edited October 2015
    It is on the right side of this page
    image Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • I just got an email on Saturday from theknot.com with the information.  I'll go check and see if it's something I can forward that isn't specific to just me.  I don't know if they send it after a certain amount of time, but we were married 7/4.
  • edited August 2010
    The email was from Weddingchannel.com .... but they mention theknot.com in it.  *argh*
  • Yeah, not a single one of my vendors were listed on weddingchannel.com.  I tried adding one, and after spending fifteen minutes searching for the contact information, they told me they couldn't add it! 

That photobook would be perfect ot give my grandpa, so I need to sit down on a different computer, I think.  It's still a pain that not a single one is there!
  • edited August 2010
    It wouldn't let me add some of mine for some reason either.  But tried again later and it went though just fine.  Reboot, maybe?

I even got to give a very descriptive review of my hairdresser that never showed up on my wedding day.

heh.

And I just got ANOTHER congratulatory email from David's Bridal with a promo-code for another free photobook.   Sweet!!
  • How do I write a review for my favorite vendors? I don't see this anywhere!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards